2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 6 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Jordana
Last Update: June 6, 2012
# of Published Photos: 1,266
Status: Unknown

Jordana has posed for me many times and we've done some great sets together. Her feet are so adorable and she was a hit from the day she debuted. The last couple of shoots we tried to plan didn't quite pan out due to scheduling issues and we've since lost touch. I tried to reach out to her not too long ago, but didn't get a response. Not sure what she's up to these days, although I know she's running her own Clips4Sale store which has some good content on it.




Kat Noir
Last Update: November 15, 2008
# of Published Photos: 406
Status: Lost Contact

When I reached out to Kat Noir back in 2005 and she agreed to pose for Soles of Silk, I was overjoyed. I loved her amateur adult work and couldn't wait to do some sets on my site showcasing her lovely size 8 feet. Every shoot we did for this site was a blast and she oozed sexuality, on and off camera. Sadly, Kat's site was eventually closed and we lost touch in the time since. I miss both the content she did on her site, and of course, my own.




Katie
Last Update: July 21, 2010
# of Published Photos: 55
Status: Moved

Katie only shot one set for me right after her 18th birthday. She would eventually move out of state and has since moved a few times. Late last year she was back around town and reached out to me about posing again. We didn't get anything scheduled, however, and now she's back out of state. I really wished we had gotten some photos of her lovely big feet again. I love how wrinkled her soles are and would love for them to be before my camera again.




Kaycee
Last Update: February 24, 2016
# of Published Photos: 586
Status: Actively Modeling

Ever since her debut in July 2014, Kaycee has been a mainstay of Soles of Silk. In 2015 she was one of my most photographed models and became the 11th model to represent Soles of Silk in a Wu's Feet Links feature set, titled, "Dockside Damsel." Kaycee really loves posing and has a blast coming up with ideas and themes for her sets. She has a few still waiting to be published from last year still and you can count on her doing a bunch more this year.




Kayleigh
Last Update: February 10, 2016
# of Published Photos: 1,434
Status: Unknown

Kayleigh is one of the most photographed models on Soles of Silk, but a few years ago she moved out of state. Since that time she returned home and we were able to get in a few sets. I was happy to have her back, but right now Kayleigh has some things going on and I'll have to see if she's up for coming back. It sucks that since Camille has moved out of state now, the chances of getting the two sisters together is slim right now. I'd love to shoot the two of them together for sure!




Keira
Last Update: May 27, 2009
# of Published Photos: 100
Status: Lost Contact

I met Keira through Kimmie and Kellie back at the end of 2008. She debuted as a new model for New Year 2009. I loved shooting her and when I had her pose with the twins for a set, the outcome was amazing. I had hoped to keep shooting with her, but eventually we'd lose touch. Since I'm not in contact with the twins much now these days, I don't know what Keira is up to.




Kellie
Last Update: January 22, 2014
# of Published Photos: 1,740
Status: No Longer Modeling

Oh how sad I was to lose Kellie. She always enjoyed modeling for me and did a bunch of photos, some of which I took a while to post because I knew that she wasn't going to be modeling moving forward. The reason for her stopping is due to some personal decisions, which I respect. If she, for whatever reason, decides she'd like to pose again, I'd have her back in a heartbeat!




Kelsey
Last Update: April 13, 2016
# of Published Photos: 1,326
Status: Actively Modeling

From the moment I first saw Kelsey's feet, and she was able to pose for this site, I've been a huge fan of her soft soles and plump toes. Kelsey has been a regular fixture on the site since her debut a day after her 18th birthday back in 2006. I'd sure love to feature her on the site more regularly, but Kelsey is a very busy woman and I know she's got limited time. Any time she's got some time to wiggle those chubby piggies though... she's always welcome to do so!

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments