Soles of Silk - 2015's Star Models

This year has been a busy one for me. At times I have struggled to find the time to juggle Soles of Silk, helping out with Wu's Feet Links, doing my regular full time job, and doing the little odds and ends jobs I've done for years. Without question, there has been a lot on my plate in 2015.

With so many distractions, I felt like I didn't shoot as often as I normally do for Soles of Silk. When I began to go back at look at the different sets, however, I realized that wasn't true. I actually shot about the same number of sets I typically do. It was just that this year I did them with a smaller group of models. A total of 13 different models posed in 2015. Those models include: Abby, Alice, Amelia, Camille, Cierra, Jasey Rae, Kaycee, Kelsey, Marcy, Mindee, Reagan, Riley, and Rose. Of those 13 models, however, three of them went above and beyond - posing for a bunch of sets. I'm calling them my Star Models of 2015.

Now, this blog is in no way saying these models are better than the others, do better work, or my personal favorites. I treasure every chance I get with each and every girl who takes the time to pose for me. It's just that this year three particular models posed for a high number of sets and I wanted reward their efforts by singing their praises. Those models are Alice, Kaycee, and Mindee.



Alice is so fun to shoot and had a blast doing this one.

2. (tied) Alice
Debuted: 2015
# of sets posed for in 2015: 11

Yes, you read that right. Debuted in 2015 and posed for 11 sets in 2015. Very few models have ever posed for more than 10 sets in a calendar year, let alone someone brand new to the site. Talk about bursting onto the scene! It's also kind of awesome how her size 11's posed for 11 sets this year. That was totally a quinky dink!

Alice and her size 11's first appeared on the site back in April (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Alice") and have been in front of my camera on a steady basis ever since. With each set Alice posed for, her confidence level grew and grew. By the last sets we did this year, she was putting her feet into poses without me saying much of anything. Well, unless, "Can I rub your feet?" counts.

I was so happy that Alice decided to pose for Soles of Silk. She is a beautiful girl, has a creative mind, and is one of the nicest people I've met. If you've read the December column on the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog, titled, "Bigger Feet = More! And More is Better...," you'll already know that Alice's size 11 feet have really captivated me. Well, that's very true, but it's also the person they're attached to that really made me keep seeking her out for more and more photos. Luckily for me, she was pretty much open each and every time I asked.



Sweet tea meets sweet feet when they belong to Kaycee.

2. (tied) Kaycee
Debuted: 2014
# of sets posed for in 2015: 11

Kaycee was the 2015 Wu's Feet Links July feature model, posing for the set, "Dockside Damsel." I asked Kaycee if she was interested in this set months before we shot it - even before I had a theme or location for it in mind. She was so excited and flattered that I asked her. I told her I asked her because she had shown so much love for posing in her limited sets up to that point that I wanted to see her on the site much more often. I thought a feature set would also be something for her to really be proud of.

In addition to asking Kaycee about the feature set that day I also asked her how she felt about me hitting her up out of the blue for photo sets. Sometimes my plans change and I find myself open on a day I had a planned shoot. I asked her if she'd mind me asking her last minute to fill in, or do an impromptu set. Kaycee told me she'd love to and to ask whenever. I did this a few times and Kaycee was true to that promise. She really does love posing for all of you.

Much like Alice, Kaycee is a blast to shoot because she's also a sweetheart. I know when I have plans with her I'm going to not only get good photos, but have fun in the process - even all those times where she mentioned that I "might" be able to rub her feet, but denied me in the end.



I couldn't wait to shoot these crazy stockings with Mindee.

1. Mindee
Debuted: 2004
# of sets posed for in 2015: 16 

When I began looking at the sets done this year in preparation for this blog, I was stunned that Mindee had done 14 sets. I knew we had shot a good number, but 14 was more than I figured her total would be. When we met up last week to run some errands and the weather was in the mid-60's, the camera came out again and that 14 turned into a 16 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee").

The majority of the sets Mindee posed for in 2015 came during a little road trip vacation we planned. Originally I was going to visit her down in Georgia that summer as she had moved out of state at the end of 2014. When she moved back a number of months later, I told her I still had every intention of doing something fun with her and doing a lot of photos in the process. What came about was a trip where we visited four amusement parks and did seven photo sets. If you didn't see the blog about this memorable trip, check out the blog titled, "Vacation Shoot - Mindee."

Although Mindee is a star model here in 2015, Mindee, quite honestly, has been one since the site's debut. This week the recent Christmas themed set we shot will put her over the 3,000 photo mark. Be on the lookout for a 3K Club blog entry about that milestone this week as well.

Between these three wonderful ladies 38 awesome sets were shot. Many of these are still unpublished and will be making their way onto the site over the coming months. Once the weather starts warming up, I'm sure there will be many more sets of these gorgeous girls to come. And as I sat here writing this blog, I wondered how awesome it would be to have Alice, Kaycee, and Mindee all appear in a set together? Damn... I seriously have to make that happen!

Star Model Leader Count (as of 2015)

This portion of the blog was added in November 2017 when I went back to do the Star Models of years past (2004-14). I wanted to see which models made the most appearances throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most? Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008), Layla (2005, 2007, 2009), Wendy (2006, 2008, 2012), Mindee (2007, 2013, 2015), Cierra (2008, 2009, 2010), Jamie (2010, 2012, 2014)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Jordana (2008, 2010), Mileena (2011, 2012), Ryan (2011, 2013)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Lady Steph (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Charlee (2011), Kayleigh (2011), Aspen (2012), Nikki (2012), Megan Jones (2013), Emerald (2014), Felicia (2014), Lela Beryl (2014), Kaycee (2015), Alice (2015)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances

  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Jamie (2010, 2014)Mindee (2013, 2015)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Wendy (2012), Cierra (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Mileena (2011), Ryan (2011)

Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. Please be sure to come back again this time next year when we look at 2016's Star Models.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments