Getting to Know... Cierra

 
Cierra's soft soles on some outdoor stretching stations.

Meet Soles of Silk Model Cierra


Model Statistics


Debuted: January 2005 (Site Debut Model)
# of Photo Sets: 33*
# of Photos: 2,075*
Wu's Feetlinks Feature Gallery: Foot & Size Tease

Foot Facts


Shoe Size: 4
Ticklish: No
Favorite Parts of Her Feet: Arches
Favorite Nail Polish Color: Pink
Favorite Type of Shoes: Tennis shoes & flip flops

Model Interview Quotes

"I love food and every type I have stepped in for the site has had a different feeling between my toes." - Cierra, Modeling Interview

Short Bio


In 2004 when I began laying out the groundwork for opening Soles of Silk I asked a few of my friends to pose for me. One of those friends was Cierra - a former co-worker of mine.

I still remember doing Cierra's first pictures. We took a few hours one day and went to a local waterfront park and made use of several locations. Once the site went live, people were quite vocal about how much they loved her. I knew right away that we'd have to schedule some more. And boy did we ever do more!

Not to get ahead of myself, but Cierra is currently the most shot model on Soles of Silk with 2,075 pictures. In over eight years she's done just about every sub-genre of the fetish you can think of including: bare, dirty soles, food smashing (and lots of it), sweaty feet, stockings, socks, shoes, oily feet, and more.

In 2009 Cierra really hit it big, no pun intended, with a Size Teasing set on Wu's Feetlinks as the site's fourth feature set. It was the first time I ever attempted a set with the prissy/bitch aspect with the model. I wasn't sure how Cierra would go about pulling it off as she always comes across as so sweet in her sets. Much to my liking though, she pulled out the magnifying glass, showed off her bitch flip flops, and gave countless tiny gestures to the viewers. The popularity of the set has inspired me to do a few more similar sets with the likes of Layla, Charlee, Kelsey, and Jordana with some others planned.

Although Cierra did really well with her Wu's Feature Set, one thing she has become well known for is her food smashing sets. I even had to tell her that it's time to back off of them for a while as I had to save some edible items for other girls to step on. To date, Cierra has smashed the following under her feet: Peeps/Cadbury Eggs (Sample 01 / Sample 02), Blueberry Pie (Sample 01 / Sample 02), Watermelon (Sample 01 / Sample 02), Cookie Dough (Sample 01 / Sample 02), Munchkins with Jessie (Sample 01 / Sample 02), Trix Cereal (Sample 01 / Sample 02), and finally, Blueberry Pancakes (Sample 01 / Sample 02) as an ode to her Blueberry Pie set years earlier.

During her years on the site, Cierra has become one of my trademark models. People are always asking about her and for good reason. Although it's been a little over a year since we last shot, we talked about doing some more sets in the near future. I personally can't wait to see her posing again. Those cute little feet have been missed by many of you and of course, me personally.

Photographer's Final Thoughts


One of my favorite aspects of Cierra's feet is how much they sweat. It is odd that I never really noticed this about them when she first started posing. Even in her introductory interview on the site, when asked about which shoes make her feet sweat, she answered, "My feet don't really sweat."

Fast forward a few years and she was doing a tennis shoes and socks set with Mindee (Sample 01 / Sample 02) and her feet were saturated. Mindee even teased her about it. I swear that every single set after that I noticed them sweating almost non-stop.

Although Cierra has gotten plenty of playful teases from me, she's been a good sport when it comes to letting me massage those moist little things. I treasure every moment when she's in front of the camera, and of course, every moment those adorable feet are in my hands.

Cierra's sweaty soles after pulling off her Converse.
* as of the date this blog was posted

Comments

  1. Aside from the amazing feet, she's one of my favorites because of that beautiful face & smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Love her smile! Bummer she's not ticklish, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment