Aspen's Day at the Beach... Finally

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Before Aspen did her first photo sets the day following her 18th birthday, we had already discussed going to the beach to do some sets. Aspen has always wanted to do some shots out in the sand in her bikinis. Having used Ocean City, MD a few times, I wanted to go somewhere different. I looked into Seaside Heights, NJ - the location where MTV films Jersey Shore. I had been to this small beach town as a kid and remembered a large park on the southern end of the island called Island Beach Park. I checked it out on Google Earth and found all kinds of potential places to use. When I told Aspen, she was very excited at the prospect.

A few weeks ago Aspen and I had plans to do an all day trip to Seaside, but the weather forecast called for an 80% chance of thunderstorms for the entire day. We decided to scrap the shoot and reschedule for Labor Day. 

Well, Labor Day was calling for rain and lots of clouds, but we decided to go anyhow. Aspen insisted we go and shoot something. The following is an account of our day at the beach, which turned out to be quite productive.

6:15 a.m. - I woke up with plans on leaving around 7 a.m. Aspen was running late, so we didn't leave until 7:40 a.m.

7:40 a.m. - We depart on our three hour drive to Seaside Heights. Most of the trip saw my wiper blades on with rain off and on. I had a bad feeling about the day.


Set #1: Boardwalk Sandals

10:50 a.m. - We arrive at the southern end of the Seaside Heights' boardwalk. It wasn't raining, but it was gray skies overhead. We did Aspen's first set on a bench with her showing off her teal toenails, brand new toe ring (along with her old one - both presents from me), and her very cute sandals.

12:00 p.m. - We drive into Island Beach Park to do a few sets with Aspen in her bikinis. With the clouds plentiful, and dark, we wanted to be sure we got in the sets she was most excited about.


Set #2: Sand Dune Plants

12:20 p.m. - After driving the long road through the park, we found our first location. It was the path leading to the beach, right off the main parking lot. There was all kinds of interesting looking plant life growing behind some wood fences. Aspen changed into what she described as, "The most disgusting bathroom ever," nearby and we began shooting. She came out of the bathroom wearing a shirt and unbuttoned jean shorts over her bikini. I liked the outfit, but still wanted her in her swimsuit, so we got the best of both worlds and had her pull the shirt off during the set, but leave the shorts.

Set #3: Sand Castle Smash

1:00 p.m. - After changing in my car this time (she wasn't using that bathroom again), I grabbed the sand castle buckets and shovels I brought and we walked out to the beach. We did a set in the wet sand just past the surf line. The set and was quite colorful, although the sun was buried behind countless clouds.

2:15 p.m. - It began to drizzle, so we went back to the car to plan the rest of the day. We weren't sure if the rain was going to let up, but we still wanted to do at least one more set. After getting the sand off our bodies we decided to head to the northern end of the Seaside boardwalk - just past the infamous Jersey Shore shore house.

2:25 p.m. - I handed my camera to Aspen to film her feet hanging out of the car window. This turned out to be both good and bad. Good because I got a self-filmed clip from a model and bad because the black rubber seal of the window left a black mark on her sole and heel.

2:45 p.m. - Aspen changed into a sexy black dress in the parking lot and we tried to get the black marks off her foot with no avail. We tried using hand sanitizer and lotion, but knew we needed something else. There was a CVS a block away, so we ran down and bought some rubbing alcohol. That helped a lot as she was able to get her foot clean.


Set #4: The Beach Lift

3:15 p.m. - We ran up onto the boardwalk and went to a bench located next to the loading station for the beach lift (like a ski lift that parallels the boardwalk). We both thought the lift would make for an interesting background. At this point the rain had stopped, but the wind was killer. It had been bad all day, but now it was just crazy. We made due and got in her fourth set on the day.

4:00 p.m. - With shooting done we decided to throw on some comfy clothes and enjoy the boardwalk. We made our way to one of ride piers and rode some roller coasters and one heck of a thrill ride called the Sky Scraper. Aspen even got scared in the haunted house ride, but I protected her.

5:30 p.m. - The rain began coming down hard and we ran into a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. We talked about the great day we had and even talked about some future shoot ideas.

6:15 p.m. - We began heading home and Aspen found my iPad interesting, taking dozens of distorted filter photos of herself that she insisted were amazing. I just agreed.

7:45 p.m. - Aspen insisted I give her a foot rub while I drove. I really wanted to, but I told her she had to wait until I paid the pointless Delaware toll on I-95.

8:00 p.m. - Aspen's feet find themselves in my lap and I find myself glad that my car is an automatic so that I can use my free hand to rub her soft feet.

9:15 p.m. - We arrived home and parted ways. I looked through her sets on the computer and loved them. I shot her a text about how great they looked and she said she's excited to see them. I know you'll love them as well.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments