The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.
Well, the results are in. Only 11 people, yes, 11 people entered this year's Trivia Contest. With the amount of members the site has and the advantage you all have, I don't understand how come more people didn't enter. Members had the chance to add free membership time to their current subscriptions, or if you were set to auto renew, you wouldn't have been charged for for the length of the prize (1 or 3 months). Oh well...
For the 11 who entered there was a single perfect score (100) followed closely by someone who scored a 98. These two won the 3-month prizes and then five others walked away with 1-month prizes with scores ranging from 84 to 55.5. I did award some partial credits on this year's answers because quite a few people, for some reason, only answered half the questions at times, or only got a part of an answer right in a few instances.
Anyhow, for all of you who didn't enter, or those who did and wish to see all the answers to the contest, here they are below. I'm not putting all the percentages down this year of who got what right because of all of those partial scores I awarded. Here are the answers:
1-Point Questions (5 Total Possible Points)
1. What model debuted in 2011 with a fishing themed set on Wu's Feet Links as a featured model?
2. What model posed for the 2011 Baltimore Ravens themed set for the site?
3. Which of the following models has a shoe size larger than 8 - Charlee, Colleen, Mindee, Nikki, or Jordana?
4. What model broke the 2,000 photo mark on the site in 2011, making her the only model to accomplish this feat?
5. What model posted for the 2011 New Years themed set?
2-Point Questions (10 Total Possible Points)
6. What model's feet are featured above the Soles of Silk logo on the site's Twitter page?
7. Name the two models that posed together in a kick ball themed set.
Jamie & Charlee
8. Of the following models, which have posed for Wu's Feet Links Feature Galleries - Madison, Jamie, Kellie, Wendy, Molly, Cierra, Abby, or Ginger?
Madison, Kellie, and Cierra
9. If you add up the number of photos of each pairing of models, which pairing has more photos on the site to date - Danielle & Ginger or Marcy & Jaylee Austin?
Marcy & Jaylee Austin
10. What model broke the 1,000 photo mark on the site in 2011?
3-Point Questions (15 Total Possible Points)
11. Name the model who had a yellow pedicure and posed in front of roller coasters in a 2011 amusement park themed set.
12. What spot does Ryan claim to be the most ticklish part of her feet?
13. What brand tennis shoes does Carlin kick off in the set she did in front of a downtown water fountain/memorial?
14. In Cierra's first ever set with braces, what two colors are her toenails painted?
Yellow & Orange
15. Name the make and model of the car Mileena posed on for her debut set.
4-Point Questions (20 Total Possible Points)
16. What position is Mileena listed as playing on her 2011 football card in the downloads section of the site?
17. Which bobble head did Jamie NOT play with between her feet in her bobble head set - Snoopy, Shrek, Darth Vader, Tweety Bird, Mr. Monopoly, or Alice in Wonderland?
18. What model can be found in a 3-part comic series in the downloads section, doing some size teasing with small and large condoms?
19. Name the flavor of pudding Mindee squished between her toes and under her soles in her vanilla wafers and pudding set.
20. Which of the following models did NOT shoot a video of her own feet on the dashboard of my car - Kelsey, Jamie, Colleen, or Mileena?
5-Point Questions (25 Total Possible Points)
21. Name the model who features each of the following tattoos on their feet:
- Sand dollar & anchor - Kayleigh
- Red, green & blue star - Olivia
- Turtle - Charlee
- Pinkish-orange flower - Mileena
- Butterflies - Mindee
22. A recipe for what dessert can be found in the downloads section featuring Kelsey's feet?
23. How many people scored a perfect score in the first ever Know Thy Sole Contest in 2011?
24. Which female super-hero did I say I most wanted to do a photo shoot with, if they really existed, in a column this year?
25. Who had this response, when asked if her feet were ticklish, in her model interview? "Oh my god, yes! The soles are the worst. I can't help but giggle when getting a pedi done."
25-Point Bonus Question
* Name the two Asian models who I removed from the site in 2011, and of the two, which one had bigger feet?
Shae & Aliza. Shae had the bigger feet with size 10's.