Get Well Wishes to a Future Solemate

A future, hopeful model for Soles of Silk.
The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


For those of you who frequent Wu's Feet Links Forums, you have probably come across photos of the girl above. She is the girlfriend of forum member Wazdaname.

For the last year, maybe more, Wazdaname has been contributing regular posts that feature stories and photos of his girlfriend. She takes photos of her own feet and sends them to him and luckily for us, he shares them with us. I know I am not alone with this view, but anytime there is a thread made by Wazdaname, especially in the photos forum, it is ALWAYS a must see. For those of you unfamiliar with her, I've grabbed a few photos of hers from various posts and placed them at the bottom of this column. She is indeed cute and those long toes and soles are quite captivating.

Now onto the reason for this column. For a few months Wazdaname and I have been talking about the possibility of her modeling for this site - which means those size 9 feet would be out in front of my camera. This is something I very much want to happen. To be only inches from the feet seen in the photos here... wow! I really have been admiring girls with the bigger shoe sizes as of late and she really tickles that fancy.

I was trying to leave this as a surprise to all of you as I know people would be loving it to see her here posing for me, but I'm letting the cat out of the bag. The reason why is that she was recently involved in a car accident and was unable to make the trip up north.

I wanted to do this little column to let her know that I, and I am sure all the forum members, wish her a speedy recovery. My camera will always be waiting should we get the chance to make future plans. I look forward to it, but until then, can't wait to see her photos in Wazdaname's forum posts.





Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments