In Their Words - Interview Section Improvements

Cierra took part in the site's first ever, model interview.
"I absolutely love Converse and I love doing sets that were my idea!" - Cierra

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


As some of you might have noticed with this update I have changed the layout of the Interviews section. This was done not only for design reasons, but because I wanted to begin showcasing follow up interviews, interviews conducted on other sites (like Wu's Feet Links), and maybe even some future member generated interviews.

At this point, I have titled all the initial interviews that appeared on the site as "introductory interviews," since most of the girls completed them immediately after their debut. Of course there were some other girls who took forever to do theirs (right Kelsey?), but the same standard interview questions were sent to each model.

Two of the models on the site, Abby and Lexi, have taken part in interviews conducted on Wu's Feet Links in the years past. They are older interviews where the girls answered fan submitted questions. Abby's was done early in this site's existence. Lexi's, on the other hand, was done before this site was online. Since Lexi posed for the site, however, I thought it would be nice to include for her fans.

At the time of this column, you will find only one other type of interview on the site - one done by Cierra. I have labeled it "model interview," as it is a reflection of her modeling and experiences to date with the site. I asked her to do this since she recently took over the position of the most photographed model on the site. I might change the name of this type of interview - I'm not sure yet. What I am sure of is that I aim to get more girls to do similar interviews too. Mindee and Charlee have already agreed. Look out for those soon.

I am also thinking of other types of interviews to conduct as well. One of those ideas are specialized topic interviews. And as stated above, I'm even toying with the notion of having member submitted questions being the basis of interviews too. I will probably screen the questions to avoid the same question being asked over and over and to avoid sexually explicit ones. As much as I'd like to include those questions here, the site doesn't focus on that aspect of the fetish at all, and I think it best to keep this site clean of it.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments