Cellphone Treats - Pink Pedis



The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


For years I've been an advocate of being open about your foot fetish - not caring what other people think. I firmly believe that the benefits outweigh any ridicule you may endure.

The photos above were both sent to me by two of the site's models, Cierra and Chloe. It seems that both girls painted their toes pink this past week. Each one wanted to show their pedicures to someone who would appreciate them, but knowing these two, I am sure the thought of teasing me on the other end of that phone crossed their minds too.

In the past, Cierra has sent me photos of her pedicures as well as her tattoo after getting it inked onto her foot. You can see some of those past photos in previously written columns from 2008 titled, "Cierra Snaps" and "Cierra's Bath."

Chloe, on the other hand, had never sent me a photo of her feet via her cellphone. While watching the Dallas/Philly playoff game the one above came over. When I opened the attachment I was pleasantly surprised. She actually sent two pictures, the one above being a closer version of a similar pose. Seeing this one posted on the site just might prompt her to send more. I sure hope so.

So what does this have to do with being open about my fetish? Well, these two girls sent me these photos without me asking. I've also had other girls, some which are site models and some of which are not, send me photos as well. Couple this with the massages these girls seek while hanging out and I can't see how it's not worth it. So if you're hiding your fetish away, I say to you, there are benefits of letting at least some of your trusted female friends know. Think about it...

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments