Random End of the Year Notes - 2009

A little get together where a few of my models were also able to attend.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

In a few days it will be December and then shortly thereafter, it will 2010. This year has gone by pretty quickly. This past week, however, not so much. Before I get into some news and notes about the site, let me get into this real quick.

Last week some of you may have noticed that the site update came about 12 hours later than usual. Here's why. On Monday I had about 25 friends come by for a Monday Night Football party to watch the Ravens play the Browns. Needless to say, I got pretty messed up - more than I have in a really long time. As you can see above, five of the site models made it to the party. Those models from left to right are: Kimmie, Mindee, Kellie, Cierra, and KelseyPrecious was supposed to make it, but had to cancel last minute. 

Kellie's boyfriend took the shot above. I thought some of you might want to see it. I would have had them remove their shoes, but most of them had boyfriends/husbands over, so I decided to play it safe. I could have had some other sole mates over as well, but I kept the party 21-plus. Kayleigh gave me crap about that since her ass just turned 18 in October.

On Tuesday I had a house to put back together and it took me forever - add in the fact I had a hangover and blah. It took a long time to put the house back in order because of all of the purple decorations and a ton of Ravens memorabilia I had set up. One of my female friends, who I've been after to shoot since I ran The 10 Little Piggies back in college, helped me decorate. She told me she thinks she's going to go ahead and pose finally. I can't wait. It took like 10 years, but better late than never.

Last week also marked some sad times. My 12-year-old dog had to be put to sleep. He was getting old and wasn't getting around too good for about a week's time. He stopped eating and you could tell he was in pain. Hector, the name given to him by our neighbor who originally owned him, was quite the pooch and I sure miss his fat beagle butt sleeping on my bed and begging me for some pizza crust.

Now onto some site oriented material. As I said above, I should have a new model posing in the next few months. I'm really hoping she doesn't chicken out. She's always hid her feet from me, although she'd let me see them just long enough to laugh and tease me about checking them out. There was this one time, however, where she got a little messed up and had her feet in my lap for a massage. That was also many, many years ago, but I never fail to remind her of that.

Another girl should also soon make her way to the site. She was originally supposed to pose about a year and a half ago when I helped her out with a little school project. Well, she kept telling me she was busy when I asked her if she could shoot, so I pretty much wrote her off. Well, out of nowhere last week she contacted me and told me that she still owes me and asked for my schedule. I really shouldn't wait around and get her photographed. I used to work with her at another job I held and although she admits that she doesn't think highly of feet, I found hers to be very pretty.

Last year you might have remembered the Thanksgiving themed photo set I did with Autumn. That year was the only year I've done a Thanksgiving theme. This year I didn't plan anything out and with all that has been going on, it slipped my mind. That being said though, I have asked Colleen to do this year's Christmas set. It's been a while since I shot her and it will be awesome to get her back in front of the camera. I love her playfulness and of course, those adorable feet of hers.

Speaking of coming back, I mentioned a few weeks ago that Precious should be posing again soon. I haven't scheduled anything with her yet because of how busy I've been. She mentioned it the other day when she went with me to see Twilight: New Moon. Yes, I saw that chick flick. I'll reserve commenting on this as I don't want this column to become a negative movie review column.

With the start of 2010 I hope to get back behind the camera a little more often. Apart from a few shoots, namely Charlee's and Kayleigh's debuts, I haven't really shot much of anything. 

Over the summer I had shot a ton of sets with numerous models and I haven't yet posted any of them. Cierra has a bunch of new material in waiting (why I've been vigilant in getting her older, non-tattooed foot sets up), Layla and her sister Jaylee have quite a few as does Wendy. They're not the only ones who I have sets left of, like Mindee, for example who is next week's update. I do know I have a new model set to debut in February. Why am I waiting to February, you ask? Well, she has to turn 18, just as Kayleigh did. And like Kayleigh, this girl is sure to be a hit!

Well, I hope all of my fellow Americans have a great Thanksgiving. To everyone else, hope you have a good Thursday.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments