Treats, No Tricks this Halloween

Kayleigh wanted to pose on the day she turned 18. Who was I to argue?

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

This year for Halloween you won't have to worry about any kind of trickery - it's going to be all treats this year... and this is one place the saying, "trick or treat, smell my feet," actually holds true. Let me explain.

On Monday, October 12 a coworker finally turned the big one, eight as in 18. Her name is Kayleigh and she has known about the site for some time. A number of the girls at work have posed for me and you know how girls can talk. Well, with this coworker's birthday being in the month of October, I asked her if she wanted to be my Halloween update. Kayleigh agreed and told me she was open to pose on her actual birthday. I was pumped.

If you haven't done so yet, you can catch a glimpse of Kayleigh on this week's Coming Soon previews. I'm posting her first set next week and then the following week posting her second set. Yes, two weeks back-to-back of the site's newest model and her tiny size 5.5 feet - a tiny set of peds on a tiny gal. Furthermore, I have yet to post the same model in back-to-back updates as far as photo galleries are concerned.

The shoots with Kayleigh went really well. She was doing like some of the site regulars such as Cierra and Kellie by coming up with her own poses and things she wanted to do. Yes, you'll be in store for some fun shots when you see the ones that she came up with. Let me just say that her mouth had something to do with most of them.

I hope you enjoy these two sets and the video clips that will also be posted over the next two weeks. I have no doubts that you will.

Kayleigh did two Halloween themed sets that will be published back-to-back.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments