Week of the Fourth

Colleen will be making her debut next week.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Well, it is the week of the Fourth of July. This year is going by blazing fast. It's already been a month now since I turned 30, which seemed like last week.

This week I've gotten some vacation time and have been keeping busy. This is why the site update is going up a day late her. I hit up Dorney Park yesterday with a bunch of friends. Being a roller coaster junkie, I usually hit up a few amusement parks each year. One thing I've noticed is that there are feet galore to be seen. The last few parks, however, I wasn't too happy with the views. Lots of girls had no nail polish on or had some majorly chipped polish. Yesterday, however, was different. There was lots of cute toes and soft soles on display. I saw every color and shade of polish that I could imagine. There was a big Asian population at the park too and being a sucker for Asian girls, I was loving that.

In addition to the park feet I've been trying to keep busy with some photo shoots during my time off. On Monday I was able to meet with Layla and Jaylee for some photos. We got in a handful of sets that will be hits for sure. 

On Tuesday I was supposed to shoot Kellie and Keira, but there was off and on thunderstorms all day long. We decided to try to see what we can do on Friday instead. 

I also just got done doing some photos of Kelsey and a new model making her debut next week, Colleen (see above). And I might also have another new girl doing her first shoot before the week is out. She is a friend of a coworker and just turned 18. She said she was thinking about it, so I told my friend to try to persuade her.

Well, the sole mates and I wish everyone a fun and safe Fourth of July. Enjoy the weather before it gets cold out again. As fast as this year has been going, it will be jacket weather before you know it!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments