Model Statuses 21-30: Jordana - Lauryn

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

A lot of my emails and instant messages focus on questions concerning a particular model. People want to know if I have upcoming material of a favorite girl or if I'm still even shooting her. Fielding so many questions on a great deal of models, I've decided to do an update column over the next few weeks talking about all the models on the site. Here is the third of those columns:





Jordana
Last Update: Striped Stockings
Future Status: Certain

It took a long time to get Jordana back in front of the camera between our first and second meetings. We had a shoot recently as well and we talk more regularly about getting together and taking some more photos. I think she's a blast and I love her smooth feet. It's always nice to get to massage them after a shoot too.



Kat Noir

Last Update: Window Lotion
Future Status: Possible

Any girl who wears a "Black Cock Only," shirt in a photo set gets bonus points with me. I've talked to Kat Noir about doing some more photos and although she has been overly busy with things, she told me she'd like to do some more photos soon. I know I can't wait and I've been looking at some some interracial shirts that I want her to wear for her next one.



Keira

Last Update: New Year/New Model
Future Status: Certain

Although she's only got one shoot on the site so far, I still have a set of her with both Kimmie and Kellie in it as well. Keira told Kellie she'd like to do some more photos and I honestly couldn't be happier. I think she's got gorgeous feet and would love to see them again soon in front of the camera. I told her with warmer weather on the horizon, we could do some stuff outside.



Kellie
Last Update: Couch in Blue Jeans
Future Status: Certain

The site's second most photographed model isn't going anywhere soon. She and I talk all the time at work about the site and photo set ideas. Honestly, she tells me ideas on a daily basis. I can't complain as I'd shoot Kellie's size 5's on a daily basis if I could.



Kelsey

Last Update: Nutcracker
Future Status: Certain

Kelsey's feet probably spend more time in my hands than any other girl at this time. We generally hang out with our friends a few times a week and her feet end up in my hands almost every time. We will be getting together soon to do some more photos and we even have a newly turned 18 year old friend who should be joining her in a set too.



Kerri Taylor
Last Update: Lotion Massage w/ Layla
Future Status: Doubtful

Kerri Taylor and I shot photos a few years ago on a day where I also was shooting photos of Layla. Since Kerri lives out of state and I don't travel much, I am not thinking I will get Kerri back in front of the camera again unless she's traveling through the area.



Kimmie

Last Update: Tickle Me Elmo w/ Cierra
Future Status: Certain

Unlike her twin sister, Kellie, I don't work with Kimmie anymore and don't get to talk to her regularly. We did a set with her sister and Kiera that I haven't posted yet and we've talked about getting together again for some more when she's on a break. She's got a really busy schedule, but I'm willing to wait because any chance I can get to see those tender size 5's, I'm game.



Krystie

Last Update: Caramel Kitchen
Future Status: Doubtful

I was so excited to get Krystie to pose for Soles of Silk as she loved posing for me on my older sites. No sooner than we got together for her first photo sets for this site, did she inform me that due to some changes in life, she isn't able to pose right now. If things are to change, she promised she'd get barefoot in a heartbeat. It's been a while since she told me she won't be posing, so I am thinking that is the way things will probably remain.



Lady Steph
Last Update: Peanut Butter Cakes
Future Status: Certain

When I finally got to shoot Lady Steph, I was really excited to see how good the sets came out. She and I talk regularly and are trying to schedule some new sets soon. I know I can't wait as not only do I get some great photos, but Steph is one of the biggest teases I've met and she uses those feet to torment me beyond belief.



Last Update: Yoga Feet
Future Status: Possible

Lauryn is one of the models who has been with me from the start, but poses so infrequently. I've only shot her a few times and until recently, had lost touch with her. I saw her online the other day (which is rare) and began a conversation with her. Apparently she is planning on moving quite close to where I live and she promises that her long toes will be spreading for me soon.

Come back next week when I talk about the next 10 models on the site.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments