2008 - Soles of Silk Year in Review

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's true. When you get older in life, time just seems to pass without notice. It seems like only a couple of weeks ago I was accidentally writing 2007 on checks when 2008 had arrived. Now I'll get to screw them up yet again.

This year was a landmark year with presidential elections and with all the good and bad around the world. I won't go into all those things, but I'd like to take a look back at the year that was 2008 on Soles of Silk.

Lady Steph made her Soles of Silk debut in 2008.

New Models
This year the site welcomed six new models to the site. Those models are: Barbie, Dani Dare, Jessie, Keira, Lady Steph, and Nessa. Four of these girls were friends of other models who are already on the site. I love when the girls get one of their friends to pose for me. Barbie was introduced to me by Danielle, Jessie by Cierra, Keira by Kellie, and Nessa by Wendy.

Wendy had a busy year in 2008, even helping to debut new model, Nessa.

Existing Models
It would take a lot of space here to recount every set that was posted this year of the established models. Instead of doing that, I'll talk about some of my highlights of the year with the sets we did.

Cierra and her sweaty little feet spent a lot of time in front of the camera. She did everything from fuzzy boots to cookie dough, to Tickle Me Elmo (with Kimmie) to some sets in an outdoor botanical garden - all of which haven't even been posted yet.

Wendy was also a little busy this year with a number of sets including one in pantyhose and this year's Ravens themed set with Nessa. Like Cierra, I haven't even got a chance to post a few of the sets I did with Wendy yet.

I also had a chance to get with Jordana again this year. She recommended a hotel that had fantasy suites and I reserved Treasure Island room. Again, all of these sets have not gone on the site yet, but the ones that have were popular with many of you.

Madison was a feature model on Wu's Feet Links this year.

Wu's Feature
Madison was front and center again this year. We did a number of sets including the vacuum, bubblegum and cat print heels. But this year Madison also did a special feature set for Wu's Feet Links. In it she had those sexy size 8's on display with some cash and coins. That day was also a week before her birthday and we squeezed in a birthday cake set.

Site Functions/Updates
Aside from changing some of the graphics around the site, this year I redesigned the Video Clips section with archive pages and more clip information. I also got the Downloads section a little more organized and added in Foot Toon's section.

So much more happened in the last 365 days to mention here. It was a great year and I'm looking forward to 2009 as the site enters its fifth year. Have a great New Year and I'll see you in 2009!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments