Aged to Perfection?

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

At the end of last week I took a vacation with my friend and his girlfriend to Ohio. We stayed with her parent's place and pretty much every day we found something to do. Among our journeys we found ourselves in the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, at the Cleveland Indian's Stadium (whatever corporate sponsor they currently have), and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Our last day in Ohio, however, was what we were most looking forward to. We shot over to Cedar Point Amusement Park and rode every coaster, some of them twice. I won't get into the fact that the Top Thrill Dragster spent more time being fixed than running, but what I do want to talk about is all the feet and toes on display on the hot and humid day we spent at the park. Everything from college aged cuties, to mothers walking around with their children, had the goods on display and I found something just a little odd that day with my observations.

The majority of the girls at the park, I'd say, were in their teens to about mid-20's. Lots of these girls were in flip flops or sandals. What I found odd was that it seemed like most of them had neglected their toes. Lots were unpainted, but so many had more chips than a bag of Chips A'hoy. Of course not all of them were like this, but it just seemed like a majority.

Now when I found myself looking at the 40-plus crowd, many walking around the park with their families, I found the exact opposite. The older women at the park had their toes neatly polished and many of them even sported toe rings on their toes.

One woman, who sat next to me on one of those giant swing rides (they packed you in so all seats were filled), had the hottest feet I saw all day. Her toes were painted silver and she wore three toe rings. Her soles were also dirty. I got a great view of them as they made people with flip flops leave them aside while on the ride. She was kicking her feet about before the ride and I think she caught me looking for sure.


I am not quite sure what to think about the difference with the attention paid to the pedicure of the different age groups because I usually don't find a difference when out and about. All I do know is on that day I would have loved to have found myself under lots of 40-plus women's hot, sweaty, tired feet.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments