April 2008 Notes

Kelsey is one of several models I'm looking to schedule a new shoot with soon.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Yay! The weather is getting warmer and that means it's time to come out of hibernation and get in some outdoor photos. Yes, I have light set ups that I use for indoor shoots, but I just love doing my shoots outside. The light is better in general and I like finding new and interesting backgrounds to do shoots in.

Speaking of shoots, after I upload this week's update I'll be heading over Madison's place to take some photos with her. Yeah, I know, she's got me wrapped around her little toe. Oh well, can you blame me?

In addition to Madison, I've been talking with a few other models about getting in some shoots soon. Kellie, Shayna, Kelsey, Chloe, and Mindee are a few of those girls. I also am looking to catch up with some of those who haven't been around for some time to see what they're up to. This week's update, Delicious, has also mentioned wanting to get together soon as well.

On the technical side of things, I'm in the middle of a total overhaul of the video clips section. I'm creating multiple archive pages that will hold 15 video clips each. The layout will resemble that of the wallpaper galleries section, complete with all the present information of the clips (time, size, title), but will also add the model(s) names along with that. To update the video clips page has gotten to be cumbersome as there are too many clips. Be on the lookout for that in the coming updates.

Well, I need to get going. I have two size 8.5 feet ready for my camera and hopefully my hands as well. Shh!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments