2008 Soles of Silk Design Contest Results

One of only nine entries in this installment of the Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

After the first Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest turn out, I was expecting about the same and hoping for more in the way of entries. Things weren't to be this time around, however as only nine entries came in from four different artists.

Don't get me wrong, these entries were on par with what was submitted the first time around. I just thought more would have took the chance at winning either a 1-month or 3-month membership. I gave at least a 1-month membership to all of those who entered last time, so this time around, I decided to give all four artists the grand prize 3-month membership award.

I hope everyone will be able to participate next time around. It seems as if non-members are the only ones entering the contest, so I want everyone to know that this contest is open to everyone! Current members can have free months placed within their reoccuring membership plans or for one time sign ups, the time can be added at the end when it would expire.

I really enjoy running contests, but the turn out for the last two have been less than stellar - the Guess the Model and Second Design Contests. Does everyone find them to be a waste of time, or do I need to do a better job of promoting them? I'd love to hear what all of you have to say.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments