2007 Soles of Silk Design Contest Results

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


Only July 12, 2007 the last of the wallpaper designs were submitted for the first ever Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest and I sent off the designs to be reviewed and judged by two of the site's sole mates. Those sole mates were none other than Abby and Kellie.

I had a handful of participants for this brand new contest and almost every one of them entered several designs each. Although only each person was only eligible for one prize, those people showed off their skills and passion for the three models they could chose from to design wallpapers with - Chloe, Layla, and Precious. I am sure each of those girls will be happy as ever to see themselves as the subject matter for their designs.

After talking with Abby and Kellie about their favorite designs of the bunch, it was determined there was a tie for the second 3-month prize. Because of this, I gave three 3-month membership prizes instead of the two I had originally announced. I also took it upon myself to give everyone who submitted this first time around a 1-month membership instead of the original four I had intended to give away. I wanted everyone to come away with something for their efforts this first time around.

And now onto the grand prize winners...

When Abby and Kellie sent me their favorites, both had picked the same design as their first grand prize winner. And here is that design featuring Chloe:



When it came to picking the second grand prize winner of a 3-month membership, Abby went with this design of Precious: 


But Kellie's choice was different than Abby's and instead of serving as a tie breaker vote, I went with giving all three artists a grand prize. Here was Kellie's second choice, also of Chloe: 


For all of you who won and participated in this contest I once again say thank you. I have posted each and every one of your designs in the Downloads section, where they will remain to be downloaded and used by fans of the site or the models you used. I will be redesigning the section soon so that people can find each of the different types of downloads in an organized fashion, but until then, they're all there to check out. I hope to see all of your designs again when I run the second Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest. And for those of you who didn't participate, I hope to see all of your great artwork the next time!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments