New Arrivals & Upcoming Models

Natalie is Soles of Silk's newest addition to the model roster.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

This week marks the arrival of a new sole mate named Natalie. I met Natalie at a friend's Super Bowl party not too long ago. If you read her mini-profile on her model page, then you'll know that she is also Bethany's cousin.

When Bethany introduced me to Natalie we made some small talk and the conversation led to the site and Bethany's pictures. I ended up asking Natalie if she'd like to pose, and although I did not get an answer immediately, I was in contact with her shortly thereafter and made plans to do a photo shoot with her for the site.

Natalie was not the only girl I met at the party who is supposed to be modeling for the site, however. A girl who I was introduced to, who is the younger sister of two guys I knew growing up, approached me and said hello. It had been so long since I had seen her last that I didn't even recognize her. Small world! Anyhow, she mentioned she'd be up for modeling for the site. Now I am just trying to get a date/time with her so that she can bare her soles.

Another girl I met at the Super Bowl party is good friends with Lauryn. Lauryn told me that her friend has really cute feet and she is going to try to get her to model for me. She also told me that her boyfriend might be the reason why she doesn't. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because this girl is a cutie.


Lauryn's mom mentioned she'd interested in modeling for Soles of Silk.

And perhaps the most interesting person who approached me at the party was Lauryn's mother. Yes, that is right, her mom. Apparently Molly, who is Lauryn's sister-in-law, has shown her the site. When her mom came to me, she slid off her shoes and put her feet on my knee, asking me if I thought her feet were cute. I was taken back a little since her husband was there and I didn't want to cross any boundaries. Throughout the course of the night, her mother would keep showing me her feet and asking me what I thought. It was fun to see someone her age into what us "kids" were up to. But as it sits right now, Lauryn, her mom, and Molly should be doing a three girl set sometime in the next couple of months.

For a very long time now I have been talking about an old college friend who was supposed to model for this site. She has appeared on my old site and I was excited that she was going to pose for me once again. Well, next week Krystie will debut with her size 6.5 feet. Krystie was so excited when I asked her to pose years ago and was equally energetic in the sets I did with her Monday night. You'll be seeing her next week.

Also for the longest time I have been after Kellie to ask her friend to model for the site. Finally a few weeks ago her friend sent me a message saying she wants to pose for me. This girl is cute and I can't wait to have her in front of my camera. She's quite busy with school and life, but I hope to have her appear sooner than later.


Wendy might have a friend interesting in posing.

Just this past week Wendy responded to an e-mail I sent her about doing some more photos saying that she might have a friend who would like to pose for the site. I am still waiting to hear back from her with her answer.

With the Soles of Silk MySpace picking up more friends daily I only wondered how long it would take for someone to approach me about modeling. Last week I got that first contact asking just that. Foot Mistress Danielle, who lives not too far from me, should be doing a few sets with me this Wednesday and be teased as an upcoming update in the next week or two. This blonde beauty seems really excited to work with me and I am equally as excited.

Over the weekend I attended my first foot party. It wasn't one of those big ordeal ones you see advertised. It was a low key event and I was invited by an old college friend who also has a foot fetish. He had been after me in the past to attend, but work and life caused me to miss them. Needless to say, I met a few girls at this one that I am looking to possibly shoot for the site. Best of all, every one of these ladies are African American, something this site has been lacking. 


You may have seen some of the girls on other sites before, such as Delicious, who I am supposed to shoot later in the day after Danielle. But there are also three or four other girls who I am going to talk with to see if they'd be interested. Delicious has posed for DC Fetish Girls. The web master from DC Fetish Girls, as well as Mindstatz, were also present at the party.

The above mentioned ladies are my most promising future shoots. I have had some other contacts about shoots, but nothing more than a short exchange or contact via e-mail. I will keep you all informed about any new models right here in the Columns section.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments