Carmen Comes Back?

Carmen will be back doing new sets soon.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Maybe you saw some of my forum posts on the site forum lately or talked to me on instant messenger. But for those of you who haven't done either, there is some recent news that is sure to make a lot of people happy. The news is: Carmen has come home!

Carmen moved months ago and I was not able to meet with her before she left to get in some photo shoots. I have had a ton of e-mails asking if Carmen was still modeling for the site and I had to explain the situation. People were a little bummed to say the least because Carmen has been one of the most popular models since she debuted on the site. And when she was the feature on Wu's Feet Links her popularity went through the roof!

To date I've exchanged a number of e-mails with Carmen about some ideas I have for some sets I want to do with her. I am not sure how long she is planning on staying, but I want to get in as many photo shoots as I can while she is here. If you have any ideas, feel free to e-mail me with them. I can't wait to get those tiny feet in front of me again and her set will go up A.S.A.P. once shot. Be on the lookout!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments