The Return of Wendy

Wendy will make her Soles of Silk debut very soon!

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


Now that the Flashback section has been added to the site, it is only fitting that I hear back from a model who used to be one of, if not the most popular from the days when I ran The 10 Little Piggies. Her name is Wendy and she has some killer size 8 feet. This sample shot above was one of the ones people seemed to love several years ago.

Wendy and I went to art school together and she was always a blast to hang out with on breaks between class. She posed for a few of sets for me back in the day, some of which I will be posting in the Flashback section once it gets going.

It has been a few years since I have seen Wendy and I look forward to catching up with her. I had talked to her in the middle of last year about posing for the site, but we never got together. As long as weather cooperates Wendy will be posing for me this coming Sunday. Preview shots will probably be posted on the next Soles of Silk update, but yet again I could tease you and hold them for a week or two. Heehee... Nah, I wouldn't dream of doing that. I'd be too excited about getting Wendy on the site for all of you to see.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments