Coming Soon - Fan's Choice

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


In the next couple of weeks I want to set up a poll online and allow members and fans of Soles of Silk or any of the sole mates to make their voice heard. I am working on assembling some categories for people to vote on that will be limited to the models, photo sets and individual photos that were posted the first year on Soles of Silk.

So far I have come up with some ideas for the categories, but I'd love to hear what you think of them or if you have an idea that I might have missed. By all means, please shoot me an e-mail to tell me what you think. Here is what I've come up with so far: (actual categories may vary)

  • Best Soles 
  • Best Toes 
  • Best Wrinkled Soles 
  • Best Toe Spreader 
  • Best Big Feet 
  • Best Little Feet 
  • Best Stocking Set 
  • Best Sock Set 
  • Best Food Set 
  • Messiest Food Set 
  • Best Dirty Feet Set 
  • Best Multi-Model Set 
  • Photo of the Year 
  • Photo Set of the Year 
  • Model of the Year

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments