Carmen Update - Model on the Move

Carmen was a Wu's Feet Links feature model in 2006.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Hello members. This column might upset some of you being Carmen, the only feature model on Wu's Feet Links thus far might not be posing again for Soles of Silk for a period of time. I don't think that you've seen the last of her, but it might be a longer wait until her next update than usual.

Last week Carmen moved out of state and we were unable to meet up the final week before she moved. I had planned a day full of photos with her, but some things came up and she was unable to make the day we had planned on. Communication wasn't there for the next couple of days and we never got to do the photos that I had wanted to do. And the next thing I know, Kellie tells me that Carmen is moving this (now last) weekend. I was kind of bummed having missed her before she left, but sometimes things happen.

With Carmen still having family here she stated she will be back frequently, so I do not think you've seen the last of her. I am going to remain in touch with her and even teased her telling her that she needs to takes some photos of her feet and send them to me so I can publish them for all the members. She laughed in her little cute laugh, so you might be getting that little extra treat.

Until I see you again Carmen, I wish you the best of luck with the move and please don't be a stranger to me or any of the members. I hope to see you on the forum. Be sure to tan those tootsies in the warm sun where you'll be and send us some photos of those cute little things! By the way, I still have your Christmas present!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments