A Bug's Life?

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's been a few weeks since I left a post in my column area, but I've had a couple of e-mails lately asking a question that I want to address to everyone here. I am not sure if members or non-members have been the ones sending the e-mails, but I am guessing non-members. Anyhow, the issue is crushing, the crushing of bugs to be exact.

This past month I've had quite a few people asking me if any or if a particular model would crush a bug in a custom video. First and foremost, Soles of Silk is not at the point yet of doing custom videos, so that right there has the issue null and void. But when the site does make it to that point, the models WILL NOT be crushing any living creatures.

I am not bashing those of you who find this aspect of the fetish to be interesting or a turn on. I have been told before that any kind of content or product that would involve such acts could get those involved in trouble. This site is a hobby and something I do for fun, so getting criminal or civil charges isn't something I'm looking to have brought against me of any of the models. And on top of that, I can't stand bugs, much less touching them. How can I ask a model to do something like that?

These are the same reasons I've explained to these who e-mail me and almost every time I get insulted by this "crushing crowd." They often tell me I am making a huge mistake, that I could make all kinds of money from them, that I am an asshole for not entertaining their fetishes, or simply that I can "fuck off." So much for being a nice guy about it.

So to these people I say the same thing as always, good luck finding the content you desire elsewhere, but you're not going to find it here. Sorry, it's just the way it is.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments