Getting Serious About Crazy Egg

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

This last week has been a little nuts. I got my Windows PC finally, although I am still doing updates from a Mac, but when I set things up the PC knocked out mywWeb and network settings. It took me a couple of days to get back online and I am still trying to catch up on e-mails and column posts. But when I looked through my e-mails I had one from a long time member named Tim. You might have seen the link to his site here. He ran the site Crazy Egg's Female Foot Fetish. Tim informed me he is heading to Iraq to serve the United States. He also told me he has to let his site go for obvious reasons.

I let Tim be the first site to feature the twins as contributions.

I can remember the first few conversations Tim and I had over Yahoo! Instant Messenger. He was in his beginning stages of getting his site together and asked for some contributions from Soles of Silk. He really reminded me of myself when I was getting started years ago when I ran a site on a free Yahoo! Geocities server — even before I had my old site, The 10 Little Piggies. Remembering those days I sent some shots his way and did so several times. I even gave him first dibs on posting Kimmie's and Kellie's first ever set together that quite a few sites had been asking me to post on their sites. He got them first and I made sure of that. And over the months he really started to pull together the design and content. I placed a banner on the home page of the guest section. I have much respect for people, who like myself, do these sites for fun and because of their love of feet and photography above the cash aspect. Tim is one of those people.

Tim told me in his e-mail that he will be leaving in the next couple weeks and I want to take this time to wish him the best of luck and to ask him to keep me informed of how he is doing if he is able to send out some e-mails. I respect what you do for our country and know you're a much stronger person than I could ever be to take on those kinds of challenges. I hope to see you back online again some day and you know I'll send you whatever contributions you desire.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments