Meeting Jacklyn Lick

I was lucky enough to photograph the beautiful, Jacklyn Lick for Soles of Silk.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Well, I've managed to do it again. Last weekend I met another one of the Web's most popular foot models in Jacklyn Lick. I can remember my first adventures with foot fetish sites on the Internet and finding Jacklyn's sites Jacklyn Lick and Foot-Goddess. Now, all these years later I finally got the chance to photograph one of the first girls whose feet I can remember admiring online. And they're even better in person!

Several weeks ago I had been looking at Jacklyn's travel schedule and saw that she'd be coming through this area. I e-mailed her, asking if she'd be interested in posing for me. Luckily, she was more than willing and we set a date — that date being last Sunday.

Getting up Sunday I made sure all my equipment was ready to go. I didn't want any dead batteries or filled memory cards getting in my way of taking photos of Jacklyn and her cute little size 5 feet! Packing the equipment into my car, I made the two hour drive to her place.

Arriving right when I was supposed to (damn traffic), we made our introductions and had no problem getting into some small talk. Jacklyn is a really easy going person and you can talk to her about anything from her sites to her favorite show, "Charmed." Well, I couldn't because I have never watched it.

We ended up doing three photo sets on the day and all three show off her amazing soles throughout. I really went wild with sole photos because that is what I remembered loving about the I came across all those years ago. But one thing I was surprised about was how wrinkled her soles become when she scrunches her toes. I guess I had never seen a photo of her scrunching, but I made to take as many as I could for all of you.

With our time drawing to a close I was able to give Jacklyn a nice relaxing foot massage as she worked on catching up on some e-mails. I never really knew how small her feet were until I had them in my hands. I had told her I thought she was about a size 7, but was taken back when she told me she was a size 5.

After the massage I packed up all my lighting equipment and headed back down the East Coast to Baltimore. I found on the trip home that I can't stand toll booths, but I won't waste space complaining about that here. Plus, photographing and massaging Jacklyn's feet made that worthwhile.

Now, Jacklyn isn't the first "famous" foot model that I've had the pleasure of meeting. Years ago when running The 10 Little Piggies I was able to meet and photograph Janet Mason of Janet's Foot Tease. And last year, while still in the planning stages for this site I was able to meet the lovely Lisa Tyler of Forever Feet. But even still, meeting each of these ladies is always an exciting prospect.

One thing I am always concerned with is how these girls will be in person. To my surprise, each and every one of them has been so nice and easy to get along with. I am sure people often wonder how these "famous" girls are in real life. I know I have.

Be sure to check back next week to see Jacklyn's debut set where she pulls off a pair of strappy shoes at the table and puts on one heck of a sole show!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments