Your Feature Presentation


The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


For those of you who frequent Wu's Feet Links and have been in the Feature section, you might have noticed one of the sole mates' names listed as the July feature. If you're not familiar with Wu's, or haven't been in the Feature section lately, let me announce to you that one of Soles of Silk's most popular models to date was picked by Wu to be his Feature Model for the month of July. That model is Carmen!

It is an honor to both Carmen and myself to have this honor. Wu's Feet Links has, is, and will forever be, the very best foot fetish site to me. There isn't a thing you can't find on his site. And with the ridiculous amount of traffic he gets, to have Carmen up as the July Feature Model is just awesome! We're both excited!

I'm not going to give away any of the themes/locations used in the shoot, but I will say Carmen and I got into a little bit of trouble trespassing to find an interesting location. We had taken about 15 shots when someone came along and asked us what we were doing. I told him photos and he told us we weren't supposed to be on the property. I played stupid and he let us take a few more photos watching on. We got about 20 photos total and then decided to go elsewhere.

Going further down the road, we found a spot that was related to our first location, but not as interesting overall. We were able to take more than 50 additional shots to give to Wu for the July feature. I might keep the first shots as an outtakes sort of thing for when he posts the main set. I'll post the first 20 here since there was some sexy sole shots of my little footed friend.

Even though it is a little over a month away, be on the lookout for Carmen's feature. And Wu, if you're reading this, thanks for selecting Carmen to be your July feature. She is flattered and I am honored!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments