A Week Following Some Long Soles

Molly and her big size 11 feet.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Hello everyone. This week has been a long one to say the least. Following up the awesome photo shoot I had with Molly, I had to turn my attention to some other things in life, mainly my other jobs. But it looks like things will soon be getting back on track and there are some exciting prospects on the horizon.

First of all, before I get into everything, let me apologize for being somewhat slower than the norm in answering e-mails and attending to the forum for the last week. I've been trying to set some time aside, but things just keep coming up. It looks like all has settled now. Don't worry, Soles of Silk will still be updated regularly.

And now for the good stuff. As you all know by now, Molly has arrived. The long awaited, long-soled model is finally here. We met up for four hours the last weekend in February and had a blast. We got a number of shoots done and I know you're going to love each and every one of them! I know I sure as Hell did!

Cierra and I will be meeting up soon to shoot the winning entry for the Easter update conference. She got a few entries and ended up picking our friend SOS Fan's idea. Congratulations my friend. As soon as we get the shoot done I'll be sending those pink stockings your way!

Speaking of Cierra, I was talking with her about an idea that will rock the foundation of this site. With Spring Break soon approaching, Cierra, Carmen and two identical twin friends of ours, Kimmie and Kellie are trying to clear a day in our schedules to get in a four girl shoot! Yes, four girls! You know Cierra and Carmen are cuties with their little adorable feet, but so are the twins. And they have tiny feet too.

There is also the possibility of taking the twins photos this upcoming week. We're talking about trying to arrange a shoot for next Thursday, but there is nothing concrete. I will keep everyone posted.

I also have a very "artistic" shoot coming up with another new sole mate in the weeks to come. I don't want to spill the beans on this idea, but it should be a colorful one, to say the least!

Note: The shoot with Carmen, Cierra, Kimmie and Kellie did not happen as planned. At a later date I was able to secure all but Cierra for the shoot, but in her place, and making her Soles of Silk debut, was Cheri. I still aim to get Cierra with some of the other sole mates in a shoot.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments