The Sole Mates Turn the Tables

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

This week starts off a new Soles of Silk tradition in the Columns section. Normally you get to read what the Sole Mates think about their feet, posing for Soles of Silk and what they think about the fetish in the Interviews section. Well, now it is time to turn the tables and let the sole mates ask me the questions they want answered — all revolving around feet of course.

Every few weeks, another installment of this series will be posted, each with different sole mates. And to kick things off, Cierra, Madison and Sue Lovely turn the tables on me!



Cierra asks: Why do you like feet so much?

Cierra, looking at a cute pair of little feet like yours, what's not to like? I mean, yours are so darn cute and adorable! Okay, brownie points aside, it is hard to really say why I like feet, I just kind of do. Well, as long as they're well kept. I guess it is like asking a boob or ass guy why he likes those parts. Just hard to answer.

Sue Lovely asks: When did you come out of "the closet" with your foot fetish? And what/who made you feel comfortable with coming out?

I really have to give one person credit for making me feel comfortable with my fetish. That person is Abby. We dated for about two years in the late '90s and right away she wanted me to massage her feet all the time. She knew about my fetish and thought it was the cutest thing. Then I found out she had been telling some of her girlfriends too and I was so embarrassed. But she assured me they all thought it was neat and even told me they'd pose for photos too, since I was doing shots of Abby early on.

Before you know it, I am doing all kinds of photographs, drawings and paintings using female feet as the subject. In art college I quickly became known as the "foot guy." No one really made much of a big deal about it, although I did and still do get little jokes here and there. They don't bother me though.

Madison asks: Patrick, I have known you for about 10 years now and I know you have been in love with women's feet for all of those years. But have you always loved feet?

Yeah, almost 10 years now. Thanks for making me feel old Madison, even though I'm only 25! I did always wonder if you knew about my fetish. Although we only dated for a month or so, when you went to my senior prom and we were in the stretched '57 Chevy and you kicked your heels off... Need I say more? Too bad I wasn't as comfortable as I am now with the fetish because that was valuable massage time lost! And knowing how much you love my foot massages, I think I would have been giving you a lot of them.

Anyhow, I think I first started noticing female feet when I was about 14 or 15. I had always been into women's legs, especially when encased in stockings. I thought they looked very sexy. And then, at the age when most guys discover parts northbound from the legs, I went southbound and discovered how sexy feet can be. Rest assured I did travel north too.

Sue Lovely asks: Would you ever date someone who wasn't comfortable with you playing with her feet?

It is funny that you ask this because up until the last girl I dated I had never encountered a girl who didn't enjoy my fetish. Even when I was 16 years old, the girl I dated liked getting massages. Then Abby came along and made me comfortable with my fetish and I have had no qualms about grabbing a female friend's feet at a party and giving them a good rub ever since. Just ask Madison.

But after Abby, I dated a couple of girls, including one which was a very serious relationship. All of the girls loved getting their feet pampered and also posed for me. I will grant you, they all were a little uncertain about it at first, but after the first few rubs, they were hooked!

Then came the one who hated feet and having her size 7's touched - Paige Noelle. Yeah, I got to them every so often and she even told me when she was drunk that she thought it felt nice, but she wouldn't let me rub them, much less anything else for the most part. That relationship only lasted a few months and has been over for more than a year now. So back to foot massages I have been.

Cierra asks: What about the foot turns you on?

Well, my favorite part of the feet are the soles, hence the title for this site. I think I like the sole so much because it is the softest part of the foot and when you think about it, the part, even when someone is barefoot or in sandals, that you still see the least of. Toes are always on display, arches are displayed from a side view and heels are generally easy to see too. But the soles are always flat on the ground or in the shoes. So soles are what I love the best, but I do love the other parts too.

Madison asks: What is your least favorite part of the foot, if you do have a least favorite?

My least favorite. Hmm... I think everyone knows that the soles are my favorite, but I really never thought about my least favorite. There are times when I see a girl in a sexy pair of shoes and think, "She has the sexiest arches." And then her best friend, walking beside her has strappy shoes on too and I look at her feet and think, "Man, look at those round little heels!" So this one is a little bit hard to answer. But I'd have to say overall, since I love soles, toes and arches, I'll have to pick heels as the overall least favorite part of a woman's feet. Well, unless I can say ankles. If so, then put ankles down as my least favorite.

Sue Lovely asks: We all know you love soles, but how about toes? Do you like to suck on toes?

Why yes, I do love the toes too, Sue. And people seem to get bad reputations for sucking on too many things over the course of their lives. Do toes count too? Because with each person you'd end up with 10 toes in your mouth. That would mean that I've sucked on... let me think... Damn, too many to count! Always looking to notch 10 more on the post though, Sue.

Madison asks: What is your wildest fantasy dealing with women's feet? And whose feet do you fantasize about?

This could be a hard one to answer and keep it PG-13, like the rest of this site. Leave it to you, Madison, to ask the naughty question!

My wildest fantasy would probably involve being the personal masseuse and pedicurist for a large college sorority. Especially one with lots of cheerleaders or athletes who would have tired, sweaty feet after being on them for so long. And of course, all the time I'd have to spend lotioning them up and painting their toenails would be awesome. Hey, I'd probably be able to add a few dozen more models to this site in the meantime too!

As for whose feet I fantasize about... I think everyone has their typical star crushes. Paris Hilton would top mine, but there are many other girls of fame and fortune who I could sure fantasize about too. But honestly, sometimes the fun-loving everyday girl who thinks the fetish is fun and enjoys flirting with her feet would make for a better fantasy come true! Know any girls like that?

Sue Lovely asks: What is your attraction with Asian girls' feet? Is there a difference?

To be perfectly honest, Asian girls have the stinkiest feet of all. They tend to sweat the most and have the cutest little smell. Okay, not really, but I wish I could have seen your reaction when you read that.

I have always found Asian women to be cute — their skin tone, dark, straight hair, etc. And I always loved my college art classes because I usually found myself sitting behind a few Asian girls who always wore sandals or flip flops in the spring semester. I guess they hooked me! And that is the reason I was so excited to be able to have you on this site.

Sue Lovely asks: Do you like girls playing with your feet?

Well, if I said having my feet rubbed didn't feel good, I'd be full of crap! But does it turn me on? No. It is nice and relaxing, just like any other kind of massage.

Cierra asks: How long did it take you to complete Soles of Silk?

Wow, let me think. If I remember correctly, I started buying my equipment and doing some of the earliest shoots for Soles of Silk back in July 2004. I opened the site on Dec. 30, so all in all, by time I got the site designed and all the opening content in place, it was about five months.

Cierra asks: How did you come up with Soles of Silk?

Soles of Silk was an idea I had early in 2004. I just wasn't sure if I had the time to commit to doing a project of this magnitude, plus working my other jobs. So I decided to begin doing parts of it, keeping with what worked in my old site, The 10 Little Piggies. In all reality, this site is much like that one, except I am a much better designer and photographer now. Plus, I also had some reasons for not carrying over the old site's name and heritage. There is an adult film series with a name very close to The 10 Little Piggies and since it deals with foot fetishes, I didn't want people to think they were associated or risk someone trying to sue me.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments