These Little Piggies Came Back to...

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

It is has been two weeks since the debut of Soles of Silk. The site has grown to feature nine models and four contributors for 555 total photos thus far. But it sounds like many of you are still interested in photos from my old site, The 10 Little Piggies. Well, there is some good news for those of you who have expressed an interest in the days of old.

In the morning hours of Jan. 9, anyone walking around Baltimore's most popular tourist area, the Inner Harbor, might have spotted me with a model named Carmen (making her debut on Soles of Silk on Jan. 19). More than a few people stopped and looked at us as she stuck her little feet out at my camera. If you weren't one of those people, check out these samples below.



Carmen has been a personal friend of mine for a few years and actually posed for me right around the time I removed The 10 Little Piggies. Her photos never made it on the site, but at one point, about a year after I closed 'Piggies,' I was toying with an all new, albeit smaller version of the site. Carmen, along with two other mutal friends (and identical twins Kimmie and Kellie), were going to be prominent models on the site. But the redesign never panned out and all three girls' photos were never used.

Now that I was able to shoot Carmen and her dreamy size 5.5 feet, I am still trying to arrange a date with the twins. Both girls want to pose and have been checking out the site. It isn't a matter of "if" they'll pose, it is a matter of "when" they'll pose. It should be one hell of a set!

Abby has also returned!

And then there was Jan. 10. An important date for The 10 Little Piggies torch passing to Soles of Silk. For those of you who remember the models from 'Piggies,' you'll recall a Hispanic model by the name of Abby. She was a former girlfriend of mine in my early college years and the BIGGEST reason why I am so comfortable with my fetish today. Well, guess who posed for Soles of Silk finally? You got it! Abby is coming back with her super soft size 6 feet. On Jan. 26 this site gains one of the most important models in my foot fetish photography career.

I am also in the process of determining whether to post some flashback sets from The 10 Little Piggies as supplements to the regular photo posts. If I do, it might only be done with select models since I've lost touch with many of them. But there are over 500 photos of Abby in my 35mm books alone. If she's cool with it, I might scan some of those sets and do a flashback post here and there. Please let me know if this idea is one you are interested in seeing. I am always open to your suggestions.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments