Welcome to Soles of Silk

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

Thank you for joining Soles of Silk. I am certain you will be happy with your choice to become a member. I would like you to know that I am always open for suggestions and want to hear your thoughts. It seems like the online foot fetish community has grown so much over the last few years and I think it is due to sites and people who communicate openly about the things they like, dislike, etc. So feel free to shoot me an e-mail any time. I will try and answer you as quickly as possible. And best of all, everything you send is read by me and me only. I own, update, and do the photography, design and writing for this entire site. Now a little background information for you.

Some of you may remember me and some of my models from another site I used to run several years ago called The 10 Little Piggies. Piggies was an expansion of an old freebie site I had on a Yahoo! Geocities for a couple of years before then. So I am not a stranger to being online. But this time, however, I have invested a lot of attention and effort in getting this product out and my photography and design skills have gotten even better in the three year absence. I have and always will be a photographer/designer. I went to an art college and have a degree in graphic design. So this site is a great way for me to mix all of these passions. But let me go back to The 10 Little Piggies for a minute.

Piggies, although it had hundreds of images of 45 or so amateur models, it was still a free site. I was dead against making it a pay site because all the models on the site had posed for my college photography portfolio, and in many ways, Piggies was a presentation of that portfolio of female feet photos. I thought it would be wrong to market those models who had posed for me with other intentions.

In the long run, it became too costly to keep running Piggies. My bandwidth was astronomical and my hosting company at the time told me it would cost upwards of $150 - 200 a month to keep the site running at that bandwidth. So many people where viewing and downloading from the site. That is when I made the decision to close Piggies. And this is the biggest reason for me making this site a pay site. I have to be able to cover my service charges or this site will face the same doom as Piggies.

Now, several years later, I have decided to once again make a web presence with my photography with an all-new site and all-new models (with some returning).

In the years between Piggies and Soles of Silk I have gotten countless e-mails asking me if I am ever going to open a new site. It was nice to know that many people didn't forget about me. And I thank you all for your comments and praise over the years. I am surprised and flattered to still be getting e-mails to this day about Piggies and my photography.

Speaking of praise, however, I would like to say "thank you" to each and every one of the models on this site. Without them, none of this would have been possible. And as some of you may have already read, quite a few of these girls are amateur models who have never posed before, much less been online for the world to see. So for those of you for who this is true, a HUGE thanks! You've all done a terrific job!

For my pro models, thanks for agreeing to our photo shoots and trusting me as a capable photographer. I will admit, I was intimidated meeting some of you because of the level of talent you're used to working with. I learned so much about the world of modeling and even photography, in some cases, during our meetings. It was a pleasure working with all of you.

And my last thanks is a special one. Madison, you've been a great help with all that you've done. Thank you so much! You're always ready on short notice to bare those heavenly size 8.5 feet or chat online about the ideas I have. It is nice to know I have someone as dependable as you to work with. I owe you so many foot massages (which I intend on giving)! So members, expect to see a lot of the beautiful Madison. And for those of you wondering, those are Madison's baby-blue toes under my nose in the image at top left.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments