A Little Celebrity Pampering

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

When I interview each of the sole mates for the interviews section of this site I always ask them, "If you could have any ‘famous person massage your feet, who would he/she be?'"
I end up with a range of answers (although Vin Diesel seems to be a popular choice), but I thought perhaps one of my first columns should turn that question around on me. No, not who would I want to massage my feet, but which famous people's feet would I like to massage.

Instead of naming one person, because it would be hard to narrow down, I've decided to make a Top 10 List. Even narrowing it down to these 10 gals was hard, nevertheless, here it is:

  1. Paris Hilton (actress/model) 
  2. Angelina Jolie (actress) 
  3. Nicole Richie (actress) 
  4. Britney Spears (singer) 
  5. Anna Kournakova (athlete) 
  6. Beyonce (singer) 
  7. Natalie Portman (actress) 
  8. Silvia Saint (adult film star) 
  9. Christina Aguilera (singer) 
  10. Halle Berry (actress) 

Now, if I was really going to go all out and have a "dynamic duo," if you will, and rub two gals' feet at the same time, number three, Nicole Richie and number one, Paris Hilton would have to be the most interesting choice. I can only imagine "The Simple Life" stars teasing me about liking their feet. It would probably go something like this:

Nicole: "Do you love it?"

Patrick: "Yeah, I sure do!"

Paris: "It's hot!"

For those of you who have never watched an episode of "The Simple Life," you need to either grab the first or second season DVDs or find a station playing repeats. Those girls are barefoot or in strappy sandals quite often! I actually ended up watching the show for the first time because I was channel surfing when I came across a close up of Paris' feet. It was like a drug, I've seen every episode of both seasons since. And oh yeah, the girls are so silly that you'll laugh in the midst of foot-watching. And for dirty foot lovers, the insert inside "The Simple Life" season one DVD has an awesome photo of both girls outside of a barn with their feet all muddy.

Aside from the Paris/Nicole combo, there is another duo I would most certainly enjoy doing a little foot pampering with — the Olsen twins, Mary Kate and Ashley. Need I say more? Yeah they're sisters, but it's only a foot massage, so who cares? Is it just me though, or do most of us guys have a sisters or better yet, a twin sisters fantasy? Or is just my small portion of West Virginia family heritage coming out? Well, it wasn't MY sister... Never mind, I'll stop now.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments