Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary - A Thank You to My Models




Back on December 29, 2004 Soles of Silk debuted online with only eight models. Now here it is 10 years later to the day and 85 total models have showed off their feet in front of my camera - the site has grown by leaps and bounds during that time. And to thank for that success, I have all of the models who showed off their soft soles and tried their hardest to spread their toes as wide as they could go!

The best part of doing Soles of Silk these last 10 years has been getting those of you I call friend to pose. While many sites out there rely on professional models, I've always loved including my friends in this hobby... this passion of mine. I have been doing it long before Soles of Silk was even an idea - back when Abby was showing off those trademark wrinkled Puerto Rican soles of hers every chance she got. Since then friends like Mindee, who swore to me over and over that her feet were ugly back in 2004, have done so much for me since the site launched. Even recent friends have been ever so generous - ones like Felicia, who helped with Kaycee's 2014 Halloween set before posing herself and then getting her twin sister, Bridgette, on board. Those stories, and so many more, have made having my personal friends a part of this, so rewarding to me.

Soles of Silk has also allowed me to meet new people who I now consider friends as well. Models such as Layla, who back in 2005 contacted me about posing for the site, and now has done more photos than all but two of the other models on the site - those being Mindee and Cierra.

I could go on and on about each and every one of you models here, but I have already done so in other entries that were part of this Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary series. I'm going to link all of them below and I hope you take a look through all the entries covering the years you have been a part of the site. I mention each and every one of you who posed and many of you have even appeared in some of my favorite sets from each year. Picking those was hard and I'm sure if I did my selections all over again, it wouldn't even come out the same. You've all just done so much good material for me and I hope you all realize that!


I hope to see all of you back in 2015 and beyond. It's been a while since some of you have posed and your fans, of course, your photographer, miss those little piggies!

Comments