Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary - The 13 Most Photographed Models

Since Soles of Silk was launched on December 29, 2004 I have been going out of my way to do 10 year anniversary themed items on the site and here on the blog. As many of you have seen, these last few weeks I've been adding quite a few new retrospective blogs looking at my 10 favorite sets of each year, my favorite Wu's Feet Links features, etc. Along with those blogs I originally intended to do a blog looking at the 10 most photographed models on the site from 2004-14. 

When I sat down to take a look at the order of the list I noticed there were a total of 13 models who had joined the 1K Club (1,000 photo mark) during the 10 year span. That's when I decided that this list would include all 13 instead. These 13 models below have been the biggest contributors to the site's success these first 10 years online and I hope they continue to do so for the next 10. Each one of these girls are amazing and I owe so much to each one of them. I thank them for all their hard work and showing off their feet each and every time I asked them to do so.

With all that said, let's take a look at the site's 13 most photographed models...




13. Kelsey: 1,087 photos, 17 sets

Shoe Size: 6.5
Debut Date: February 1, 2006

I've known Kelsey since she was just a teenager. She is the younger sister to a friend/coworker of mine. When she turned 18 she decided to join the Soles of Silk model roster, actually doing so on the day after her birthday. I bought a cake to celebrate, but asked her to step in it instead - a first for her at the time.

In the years since, Kelsey has posed in spurts. She moved out of state for some time, became a mother, and is due any day with her second child. I told her once the spring rolls around I'd like to get a few more sets in with her and make her photo count rise even more.

A little something extra... Kelsey's trademark super soft soles and pudgy toes have been something I've loved since she turned legal. They very well could be the softest feet I have ever had the privilege of having in my hands - and they've probably been in my hands more than any other girl's in my lifetime.





12. Kimmie: 1,164 photos, 21 sets

Shoe Size: 5
Debut Date: March 30, 2005
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: Football Fun (2007)

Kimmie is one half of my ever so popular twin duo on the site. Both Kimmie and Kellie debuted together in a set in 2005 where I had them taking photos of each other's feet. Needless to say, they were an instant hit and even went on to be the first ever two girl Wu's Feet Links feature set when they appeared in "Football Fun" in 2006.

Shooting Kimmie was always a fun adventure. I always found her to be so mellow, but damn teasing at the same time. Every shoot we did was memorable, but I only wish she had posed more often here in the later years.

A little something extra... With Kimmie's fun loving nature and ability to tease indirectly, putting her in a set with other models was always memorable. Over the years the following models have had their feet next to Kimmie's at some point in time: Kellie, Carmen, Cheri, Cierra, and Keira.





11. Abby: 1,198 photos, 21 sets

Shoe Size: 6
Debut Date: January 26, 2005

If you counted all the photos Abby did for me prior to opening Soles of Silk in 2004, you wouldn't be reading about her just yet. Abby was the reason I began doing foot fetish photography in the first place, posing for me back when I was in college - way before having a web site was even an idea in my head. When I did create my earliest sites, she was the most photographed model right until the end. After we broke up, my next door neighbor, Andrea, moved ahead of her in that regard, but Abby is the reason why I was even shooting to begin with.

Since the creation of Soles of Silk, Abby has been a regular model, although not as regular as I would like. She was a little spotty at first modeling for several sets and then going away and then coming back. In recent years she's been much more regular and in her mind, doing the best photos she's ever done. I just might have to agree on that opinion and am looking forward to having her photo count rise in the years to come.

A little something extra... I said above that Kelsey's feet might be the softest I've ever felt, but Abby's have to be right there along with them. Abby's however, are so much more wrinkly than any other model's I've shot and it's become her trademark over the years.





10. Jamie: 1,219 photos, 20 sets

Shoe Size: 7
Debut Date: August 4, 2010

Jamie is the second model on this list who posed on the day following her 18th birthday. Like Kelsey, I worked with Jamie for a few years and we shared many of the same friends. When she saw some of the other girls she knew posing for Soles of Silk, it was something she wanted to do as well. I told her she had to wait until her 18th birthday. She didn't wait long, however, as the day after she turned legal we were up in Wildwood, NJ shooting for an entire day.

In just over four years Jamie has posed for a ton of photos. In addition to the 20 sets she has published to the site as this is written, she also has another 10 sets waiting to be published. No other model has that many unpublished sets waiting to be added to the site. Needless to say, her photo count will be rising in 2015 as I post regular updates of her and her adorable size 7 feet.

A little something extra... If it weren't for my hours of foot massage time with Jamie over the years she may very well have the most photos on the site. Okay, maybe that's a stretch, but Jamie always enjoys a good foot rub when we head out to do our shoots and I sure love giving them to her!





9. Jordana: 1,266 photos, 21 sets

Shoe Size: 7
Debut Date: June 14, 2006

I met Jordana online in 2006 and we decided to meet up for a shoot. From first sight I was in love with her tiny size 7 feet. We did a handful of sets that day and made sure to get together every so often over the years to come. I've always liked having her on the site on a regular basis.

When it comes to photo sets, Jordana always comes through with whatever theme or idea I'm looking for. She has quite the portfolio having posed with numerous other photographers. She's actually the first model on this list who wasn't just one of my friends who I asked to pose.

A little something extra... One thing I always love about meeting up with Jordana is we typically shoot into the night and by time the shooting is finished, Jordana is ready to relax. A huge fan of massages, Jordana has let me rub her feet for hours on end, sometimes for hours at a time - even to the point of me putting her to sleep and letting myself out.



8. Charlee: 1,361 photos, 20 sets

Shoe Size: 7.5
Debut Date: September 16, 2009

When I first asked Charlee to pose for Soles of Silk I wasn't sure if she'd agree. She was only 18 at the time and already knew about the site through some of the other girls who had done it. I always found her to be attractive, but we weren't as close as we are now back when I first asked. Luckily for me, she agreed and loved every minute of posing since her September 2009 debut.

From Charlee's earliest days I could tell she had some modeling talent. Not that the other girls I shoot don't, but Charlee would do little subtle things in her sets that I didn't even have to ask for or suggest. And as time has gone on Charlee has actually went out and sought other modeling gigs and done some great work. I'm glad she keeps posing for me on a regular basis and in all honesty, we need to shoot more!

A little something extra... Charlee has been texting me because her feet need a massage. What is my dumb ass waiting for?




7. Kayleigh: 1,371 photos, 20 sets

Shoe Size: 5.5
Debut Date: October 21, 2009
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: After School Feet (2012)

Okay, so two models above, Kelsey and Jamie, both posed for Soles of Silk the day after they turned 18. Well, Kayleigh is the only model on the site thus far to do it on her 18th birthday. That's right, Kayleigh wanted to pose that bad and when I told her we can pick a day for her to pose once she turns 18, she gave me the date and said, "That's my birthday. Let's do it then."

From the moment Kayleigh debuted on the site, a two week, back-to-back Halloween update, she's been a massive hit. She's been one of the most reliable models I've had. She has posed pretty much whenever I needed a set, had someone back out, or needed a holiday set - posing for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day themed shoots. Kayleigh's photo count would undoubtedly be higher had she not moved out of state for some time. We've been playing catch up since she moved back only doing two sets since. I'm hoping to have her back and back frequently in 2015 and moving forward.

A little something extra... Kayleigh's size 5.5 feet feel so much smaller than they are. I've rubbed other girls with similar shoe sizes, but I feel Kayleigh's are among the daintiest. And while on the topic of foot rubs, I can remember a time when she asked her ex-boyfriend to massage her feet and he told her, "Get Patrick to do it." Thankfully I was on that same couch and did just that.





6. Wendy: 1,547 photos, 25 sets

Shoe Size: 8
Debut Date: May 17, 2006

Much like Abby above, Wendy was one of my original models back on my original free sites while I was in college. She was also one of the most popular ones I photographed early on. I was so glad in 2006 when agreed to being a part of Soles of Silk as well.

It didn't take me long to remember why Wendy was so popular on my previous sites. When she kicked up those size 8 feet of hers once again, I knew I would going to be asking her to pose many times for Soles of Silk. That is exactly what she's done too, although we tend to shoot a bunch of sets all at once and do it in spurts. Hopefully moving forward I can get her to pose a little more regularly.

A little something extra... One thing I've always loved about Wendy's shoots is her confidence factor. I think it totally comes through in most of her sets, which is something I'm sure all of you, like myself, who adore dominant and/or confident women, admire about her.





5. Kellie: 1,740 photos, 28 sets

Shoe Size: 5
Debut Date: March 30, 2005
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: Football Fun (2007)

Here is the other half of the site's dynamic twin duo, Kellie. While both twins debuted on the same date, Kellie has found herself in front of my camera more times over the years than her sister, Kimmie. Up until recently, Kellie and I would try to schedule sets here and there whenever our schedules matched up. I said up until recently, however, because she isn't currently modeling as her current boyfriend isn't keen on the idea like her past one was.

In all the years that Kellie has modeled for the site I can say she was always one of the most vocal about ideas for sets. Often Kellie would come to work and want to come up with set ideas as we went about our workdays. She was always very energetic about shooting as well as the site in general. I always appreciated that about her and it's one of the biggest things I miss now.

A little something extra... A few years ago I was working on a total overhaul of the design of Soles of Silk. The photo shoot above was done for the sole purpose (pun intended) of capturing a photo to be used across the site's header bar. With a total redesign a daunting task and my limited schedule, things got pushed back and the redesign didn't come until the end of 2013. By that time I had published the photos from Kellie's set as a regular set and used other, more recent photos for the header instead. She totally deserves a prime spot like the header, however.





4. Madison: 1,832 photos, 28 sets

Shoe Size: 8.5
Debut Date: December 29, 2004 (site debut model)
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: Piggy Bank Piggies (2008)

Madison is the third and final model on this list who actually appeared on my old sites before Soles of Silk, albeit in only two sets - a solo one and one with Abby. On Soles of Silk, however, Madison was everywhere and was doing so from the site's start. She's one of the three debut models to make this list and was the site's most shot model until recent years when Layla, Cierra, and Mindee surpassed her.

From 2004 to 2009 Madison posed her narrow soles on such a regular basis that her photo count dwarfed that of all the other models - and by a lot! I could count on Madison to pose pretty much any time I asked her and she was always very eager to help me whenever I needed her. After 2009, however, she met a new guy, moved out of state, and forgot all of her friends - including me. I was very hurt losing touch with Madison as I wanted her to be a mainstay here as she's one of the biggest reasons the site had a lot of its initial success. Oh well!

A little something extra... Madison enjoyed having her feet rubbed each and every time we met for shoots. When I expressed my love for sweaty female feet, she even began wearing her shoes without socks all day long prior to our shoots so I could sniff them during massages. She always laughed when I put my nose to them, but she just kept on getting them stinky for me time after time.





3. Layla: 1,942 photos, 31 sets

Shoe Size: 7
Debut Date: June 15, 2005

Layla is the second of two real models you find on this list. Like Jordana, I met Layla online. We met and did some photos in downtown Baltimore and I found her and her husband to be really nice people. From that moment on Layla became a regular model for the site up until recent years. While she hasn't stopped modeling, she's just been very hard to get in touch with at times. I still expect her to become the third model on the site to join the 2K Club (2,000 photos) nonetheless.

Right away I knew Layla was going to have some amazing sets. It didn't matter what the theme, location, or outfit happened to be, Layla took it and ran away with it - usually making things better than I even envisioned. She was even kind enough to invite me over to shoot her with other models including Kerri Taylor, Chrystine, and her younger sister, Jaylee Austin.

A little something extra... Between Abby and Layla I don't know if I could pick who has the more ticklish feet. During many of the foot rubs I gave Layla over the years I could always tell she was so nervous that my hands were going to tickle her smooth foot bottoms. I always tried my best not to tickle her, but every so often, I had to tickle them on purpose as she sure liked to tease me and make me blush and I had to pay her back somehow.





2. Cierra: 2,075 photos, 33 sets

Shoe Size: 4.5
Debut Date: December 29, 2004 (site debut model)
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: Foot & Size Tease (2009)

Cierra is the second of the three site debut models you find on this list. I fell in love right away with Cierra and her little feet doing her first sets. As the years went on, Cierra was in front of my camera more and more up until recent years. Starting a family has limited her modeling availability, but we always talk about getting her back in front of the camera soon. Only time will tell.

For years the only model on Soles of Silk who was posing more than Cierra was Madison. Once Madison stopped, it didn't take Cierra long to catch up and move past Madison as the site's most photographed model. She was also the first model to reach 2,000 photos and until January 2014, she held the title as the most photographed model. Mindee slid past her by only a single photo on the January 8, 2014 update.

A little something extra... If you like sweaty feet, Cierra is your girl. I've mentioned too many times to count just how sweaty they are in blogs, set descriptions, Wu's Feet Links Forum posts, etc. But if you're new to Soles of Silk and/or Cierra, let me say it again. Cierra's feet are like damp sponges. If you squeeze them ever so slightly, moisture seeps out. Hell, you don't even have to squeeze them and you can feel the dampness on her skin. I love it and know many of you do too!





1. Mindee: 2,461 photos, 35 sets

Shoe Size: 8
Debut Date: December 29, 2004 (site debut model)
Wu's Feet Links Feature Set: Piggies & Power Girl (2010)

Mindee is the third model on this list to appear on the site when it debuted on December 29, 2004. Reluctant to even pose at all, she finally agreed telling me she'd only pose if, "I really needed someone to do it." Well, I did, and she kept her word. The rest is history! She now holds the title of the site's most photographed model, passing Cierra at the start of 2014. Here at the end of 2014 she falls just under 2,500 photos, well on her way to being the first model to 3,000.

In the site's early days, Mindee posed, but not as regularly as she has been in recent years. She always did quality work and did sets everyone enjoyed. When she posed for her Wu's Feet Links feature "Piggies & Power Girl," however, people really fell in love with her. I was so glad to see her get all the attention too. She totally deserved it and it only helped me further show her that her feet are as every bit as heavenly as I've told her they are.

A little something extra... Mindee just moved out of state at the end of 2014. I consider her one of the best female friends I ever had and have every intention of crashing at her new house and making her pose for a few days worth of photo sets. I just literally texted her, "I better not come home with any space left on any of my camera cards," when I do make a visit. She told me I won't. Add in all the foot rub time I'm going to have to make up for and I might just need a few more days off of work than I originally planned. Hmm, maybe like a month?

I hope each and every one of you reading this blog have had a chance to enjoy all these models' work over the years. Although Soles of Silk is a membership site, it is a hobby and passion of mine that I've enjoyed doing ever since I touched a camera and learned the basics of the Internet. Without girls like Kelsey, Kimmie, Abby, Jamie, Jordana, Charlee, Kayleigh, Wendy, Kellie, Madison, Layla, Cierra, Mindee, and all the other girls who have not made the 1K Club on the site (yet), none of this would have been possible. To that I say: Enjoy these girls, enjoy Soles of Silk, and I look forward to doing one of these in 2024 when I'm sure to have quite a few more girls in the 1K Club.

Comments