Dream Duos #11 - Alice & Allie

 Welcome to the 11th installment in an ongoing blog series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. In this series I take a look at two models on the site who I'd love to see shoot together someday.




Alice (left)
Shoe Size: 11
Debut: May 6, 2015
# of Photos on Site: 2,561
Other Models Shot With: Camille, Leah, Maya, & Mindee

Allie (right)
Shoe Size: 5
Debut: August 9, 2017
# of Photos on Site: 525
Other Models Shot With: JulietKaycee (not yet published)

The last time there was an entry in the Dream Duos series was March 22, 2020, "Dream Duos #10 - Mindee & Jasey Rae." Little did I know at that time, the world was about to go into a shutdown. I had recently shot photos with Kaycee earlier that same month, "Monday's Shoot - Kaycee." Those were the last photos I shot until August, when both Kaycee and Ava, did a couple of sets each. It wasn't until Allie returned in early September, however, that things began to feel normal again. Allie really kicked all kinds of ass at the end of 2020. She and her little size 5's, earned herself the number one ranking for the 2020 Star Model announcements.

Most of my models didn't shoot at all in 2020. As a matter of fact, I only shot four models in total: Allie, Kaycee, Ava, and a debuting Juliet. Each shot a handful of sets, but the majority of the sets published last year were ones I had already shot and were waiting to be published. Among those sets were several that belonged to Alice. It's been about two and a half years since Alice and her size 11's were in front of my camera. As often as she used to shoot and as amazing as her sets always turn out, I miss her dearly. I mean, she does hold the distinction of being in my overall favorite set that I've shot for the site since it's 2004 debut. Be sure to check out the blog, "15 Year Celebration - My 15 All-Time Favorite Sets (2004-19)," especially since she also is in two other sets I named in the Top 15 as well.

So, with all that said, I want to see both Alice and Allie team up together. Alice is a size 11 and they look much bigger. Allie is a size 5 and they look much smaller. Their feet are so vastly different in every way too. This would be a duo to remember, no doubt! And guess what? Not only is this a Dream Duo, it looks to be all but confirmed that it's going to happen.

Allie, who shot my first sets of 2021 last month, "Wednesday's Shoot - Allie," has agreed to come by and shoot some sets this weekend with Alice. The original plan was for Alice and I to shoot three or four sets, with Allie coming by for lone duo with her. Some things came up on Alice's side today, however, and now it looks like we're just going to shoot two sets in total. I'm just going to make both of them team ups too. That's right... not just one awesome set of these two vastly different feet, but two! Alice and I will find some time to shoot those solos another day. The way Allie has been since last year, I'm sure she'll be shooting some of her own solos soon as well.

So, what do you think of this pairing? I think these are going to be some iconic sets for Soles of Silk. If all goes well, as I expect it should, I wouldn't mind getting the two of them together again through the course of the year. I don't think I'm going to find too many combos with a shoe size difference of six sizes to pair up. Why not do it over and over again? Sounds like a plan! What do you think?



Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments