Dream Duos #10 - Mindee & Jasey Rae

Welcome to the 10th installment in an ongoing blog series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. In this series I take a look at two models on the site who I'd love to see shoot together someday.





Mindee (left)
Shoe Size: 8
Debut: December 29, 2004
# of Photos on Site: 7,198
Other Models Shot WithAlice, Cierra, Dolly, Emerald, Kaycee, Kelsey, Marcy, Mariah, Melani, Noelle, Reagan, Reese, Rein, Rilynn, & Shelby

Jasey Rae (right)
Shoe Size: 7.5
Debut: October 30, 2013
# of Photos on Site: 1,655
Other Models Shot With: Kelsey

Yeah, Mindee has already shot sets with 15 of the site's models to this point. So what? I want it to be 16 and I want number 16 to be Jasey Rae. I just know getting these two together will result in some memorable sets. Without even pointing the camera at all four of their soft soles, I'm going to make the proclamation that I'd expect sets that these two would do together would easily be among my favorites at the end of the year when I write those blogs. I have that much confidence in these two.

Over the years, Mindee has shot with numerous family members of hers, some of which she introduced to the site herself. Those family members include: Dolly (grandmother), Marcy (cousin), Mariah (cousin), Rilynn (sister-in-law), and Shelby (mother). Of those family members, Marcy was the only one who also knew me and wanted to shoot prior to Mindee's involvement. Mindee has even gotten her close friends to join in on the fun too. Emerald, Noelle, Reese, and Rein were also introduced to me via Mindee. Cierra and Kelsey were both mutual friends and former coworkers when we all worked together years ago. 

Over the last few years, I have been asking Mindee to do some team ups with some of the models that are in my circle of friends. Those include: Alice, Kaycee, Melani, and Reagan. The results of those sets speak for themselves - well, the one with Reagan will be once it's published because it features Kaycee too. Yup, another trio with Mindee. That'll be the fourth one she'll have published to the site, which includes: Mindee with Reese and Rein, Mindee with Rilynn and Noelle, and of course, Mindee with her mom, Shelby, and grandmother, Dolly.

On the flip side of this is Jasey. So far, she's only teamed up with Kelsey to do an adorable set with 20 of the plumpest piggies found on this site. Okay, there was more than 20 if you count the plush ones they squished under their feet. I'm not counting those though. They weren't as cute... or as plump.

Over the last couple of years, Jasey and I have always talked about doing some more team up sets. She's wanted to shoot with Alice for the longest time, but we have yet to make that happen. It's something I've always wanted to happen as well. Seeing those two together would show such a vast contrast in foot types with Alice's tall, slender soles, and skinny long toes towering over Jasey's much smaller and thicker feet. But we're not here to talk about that dream duo, but what a duo it's going to be! Getting back on focus, we're here because of my desire to see Jasey's feet go side-by-side with Mindee's.

It goes without saying how much of icon Mindee is on Soles of Silk. She's the only original debut model of mine still shooting. Each and every year we try to do more and more sets and I never grow tired of going out and shooting with her. The same, however, can be said for Jasey. While she's only been shooting since 2013, she's really been clutch these last couple of years. She's done some of my favorite sets as of late too. Just look at where some of her recent sets have ranked in some of the blogs I published at the end of 2019:


"15 Year Celebration - My Favorite Remakes of the 15th Anniversary Celebration"

  • Rainbow Socks Remake: 12th place
  • That Eggplant Tho! Remake: 3rd place
  • Playground Bubbles Remake: 2nd place


"15 Year Celebration - My 15 All-Time Favorite Sets (2004-19)"

  • Playground Bubbles Remake: 12th place
  • Captain of the All-Tease Cheer Squad (Wu's Feature Set): 4th place


"My Favorite Sets of 2019"

  • That Eggplant Tho! Remake: 6th place
  • Playground Bubbles Remake: 3rd place


So yeah, Jasey's been building up quite the resume, even getting herself included in two sets of my all-time favorite 15 of the site's first 15 years. That's impressive and so are her feet! They've always been just the cutest to me. Maybe because she likes to always tease me beyond belief with them? Do you know who else does that? Mindee! 

The only difference between these two is Mindee isn't turning down a foot massage... ever! It's more or less known that I must rub them each and every time. I even got in trouble with her the first time I shot her with her mom, Shelby. Mindee called me over to rub her feet right in front of her mom. I didn't, which Mindee took me as being too shy to do it in front of her mom. Instead, I rubbed her mom's instead. Naturally that didn't sit well with Mindee.

With Jasey, however, she gets a kick out of me wanting to rub them and making me think I have a chance each and every shoot. I've lucked out a few times, with one really long massage I'll treasure forever. Other times, it's a few touches and then my hands get kicked away and she laughs at my despair.

So yeah, both teases, but both in different ways. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this too. Why do you think I asked Jasey to do the remake of the Eggplant Emoji set (above)? That wasn't just because. It was planned and was shot only several days afterward. Maybe I should order some more of those plushies and have them do a two girl version? Maybe they make a larger one that would send a different message - one that I'm sure both would have a blast with at the expense of the guy holding the camera before them.

I could probably go on forever here and gush over these two, but I'm sure both would be like, "Hey, no gushing over there!" with a devilish grin. So I'll just end this up and say that once this whole Coronavirus situation begins to calm down, and the weather begins to warm, I want these two together. I sure as hell don't want it to be a one-time thing either! This combo is going to be good, mark my word!





Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments