Monday's Shoot - Kaycee

It was so long since I last had my camera pointed at a pair of bare female feet - 209 days, to be exact. That last shoot, prior to today's, was with Jasey Rae on August 13, 2009 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Jasey Rae"). Today, that finally changed.

Last Thursday, I shot out texts to both Kaycee and Mindee to see if they had any plans for Monday. I saw the weather was calling for 64 degrees, so I thought, "Why not?" I hadn't shot with either since June 25, 2019. That was the morning that the two of them teamed up with Reagan for a three model set before we went to an amusement park for the day. So, 258 days and counting for the both of them since their last shoot (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee, Kaycee, & Reagan"). 

Since it was kind of last minute on my part, I didn't know what to expect. Mindee said she might be able to shoot, but wasn't 100 percent sure. Kaycee told me she would be open, but did have some plans for dinner. Needless to say, I was quite happy. I knew I'd have Kaycee and Mindee was a possibility. The next day, however, Mindee told me that she just couldn't make it work out for this go around. I told her that it was okay, and the three of us would surely get together sometime this year. To that, Mindee replied, "I'd love to!"

Fast forward through a busy weekend at work and I was looking forward to today. It felt weird getting all of my stuff ready since it had been so long. I had to remember to charge a few camera batteries and get everything else I usually take with me in order. The thing is, I ended up forgetting to take a few things with me today because I was too worried about getting the props together for our first shoot on the day - my Nintendo Switch and a bunch of games.

Once I finally met up with Kaycee, we made our way to a spot we thought would work nicely for the set. Kaycee sat down wearing a Mario Kart shirt, with her Mario and Luigi socks, and went ahead and began doing some laps on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Kaycee getting comfy after a group of people finally decided to leave mid-set.

As we shot, it was funny as we were both saying how it's felt like such a long time since we had shot. Still, we did our thing like we hadn't missed a beat. And just like so many times before, about half way through our shoot, three older people came down with their bikes and sat at a table right where we were trying to shoot. We were at a large state park, but it wasn't overly crowded. Of course we'd have a group find us, though.

We stopped for a few, hoping they were just taking a break for a couple of minutes. Those couple of minutes turned into close to half an hour which incorporated some talks about politics and the Bible. Fun stuff! Still, we waited.

Eventually, however, we got to the point where we decided to pack things up and go shoot a different set. They were just so close to us that it would have been really awkward to try to pull the set off. What we hoped for was that they'd leave as we were shooting the second set and then we could come back and start up again from where we had left off. 

Back to our cars we went. We began looking over some clothing options for the next set and that's when we heard voices. The group had gotten up and left. Now, I had joked that they'd probably leave a couple of minutes after we packed up all of our stuff and that's exactly what happened! I'm telling you, I have this weird psychic ability to predict stupid stuff. A few of my friends have all noticed this too.

Back to our location we went. Kaycee put the games back down on the ground, put her sock situation back to the way it was when we stopped (one off, the other almost off). I pointed the camera at her and said, "Let's shoot these quickly in case they decide to come back, or we get another group that wants to use that bench." Kaycee agreed.

We made good time and finished up with only one person walking by. They literally walked straight past us without incident, so we lucked out. We cleaned up the games for the second time and went back to the car to figure out Kaycee's next outfit... again...

After tossing around a few ideas, we decided to just do a simple barefoot set down on the beach. She changed and down to the water we went. We soon found out, however, that it was just too windy down on the water and Kaycee's hair was all over the place. The sun was also really bright, so we decided to save the beach for another day. Still wanting to do a second set, I suggested one with baby oil. We could shoot that practically anywhere. She said okay, and we walked over to a collection of picnic tables to set things up. I, however, needed to go back to my car, where I had left the baby oil. Return trips to the car were such a thing today!

Kaycee's feet, a little dirty, but a lot shiny!

After a small walk to the cars and back, Kaycee and I got this second set underway. She began barefoot and saved the oil to a few photos in. The sun was still strong, so I knew her feet would shine! It also meant that it was hard for Kaycee to look my way as it was straight behind me. She did her best though as we tried to keep up a good pace. It was still breezy where we ended up, so I didn't want her freezing her ass off. I'm not one of those photographers asking my models to take it all off and get into some cold water, or outside in the winter. Kaycee only had her shoes off and I felt bad!

Once we wrapped things up with the second set we called it a day. Our time had been screwed up with me running a little behind and then the group coming down mid-set to kick things off. Still, it was great getting in two new sets with Kaycee. I did feel a little rusty, but I was glad that I got to spend some time with a good friend today. Kaycee and I have always gotten along great and I miss not seeing her regularly these days. She did tell me she's going to have some openings this summer when I'm not working, so hopefully we'll put that time to use in 2020. I can't wait!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments