Would Love to Shoot #15: Instagram Edition, Part 2 - Kaori, Miss Michele, & Witchy Miss

It's been seven months since I've done an installment into the "Would Love to Shoot" blog series, here on the Soles of Silk Blog. For those of you who might not be familiar with these, this series looks at foot models from the online foot fetish community whose work I enjoy. I thought it would make for a nice gesture to give these models a little shout out, if you will, and go into a little detail on what it is that I enjoy their work. These are women I'd love to find in front of my camera one day, and in some instances, a number of the models found in past entries have gone on to do just that.

In no way are these blogs saying I will be meeting these women, or that they'd even want to shoot with me. In many instances, I haven't even talked with the models. I just enjoy her work and the fanboy in me thinks it would be awesome to shoot photos of her and her beautiful feet.

For this particular installment, I'm keeping the models to women from Instagram. This is the second time that I've done this, but I've become fans of so many foot models on "IG" that I wanted to showcase a few of them again. So here it is, three foot models from Instagram that I would just love to shoot!





Kaori
Instagram@KaoriDope / @Japanese_Bobtail

Oh Kaori! I've been a fan of hers for a very long time - well, as far as my life on Instagram goes. Naturally, many of you know that I have a major soft spot for Asian women, so I took to Kaori immediately. Her feet and fun loving attitude just got to me and I am always looking forward to her next post.

I have to say, if you love Instagram foot models who post a lot of photos/video of their feet, then Kaori deserves a follow immediately! It seems like she's always sitting down and sticking her feet out for her fans to enjoy. I have even watched a few of her live streaming videos and just watched in awe as her little toes wiggled away.

My interactions with Kaori are rather limited. She's thanked me a number of times for my compliments on her photos. She's always polite and I bet she'd be down to earth and fun loving if I ever had the honor of shooting photos of her myself. I don't know where this beauty lives, but I sure wish I'd find myself crossing paths with her, my camera in hand, and her feet bare towards me.




Miss Michele

The DM's of Instagram - a haven for dick pics, messages I can't even begin to understand, and trolls. Then there's Miss Michele. Just this week I see the little red icon showing that I have some DM's. "Oh boy," I thought to myself. Then I see the name MissMichelle_FlirtyFeet. I opened it, not knowing who this person is, and I see the following message, which I hope she doesn't mind me sharing here, "Hi there. I just came across your page and I immediately clicked follow. Awesome photos and energy." 

Wow! A compliment from, at this point, a random woman. I was taken back. I clicked her icon and went to her page. What I saw was a fun loving looking woman who just seems to genuinely enjoy showing off her feet. And man, those feet look so soft, with deep arches, and plump toes. I clicked follow myself, replied to her message, and went back to swooning over her feet. They really are so damn adorable!

From that day on we've been exchanging DM's on a daily basis. I quickly realized just how positive Miss Michele is. So many compliments and questions about what I do. We've had some great conversation thus far and even talked about shooting together.

I've only been to her region where she lives twice, but a nice little vacation would be welcome! I think having her and her adorable feet as a part of that trip, if not the main focus, would be awesome! I sure know I'd love to see her on my model roster page with lots and lots of updates. Guess that would mean regular vacations?




The Witchy Miss
Instagram@TheWitchyMiss

OK, here is a model I knew nothing about until my friend and regular model, Alice (@alice__elevens), shared her page with me. Alice has been eager to learn more about foot fetishism and when she made her Instagram account, she began looking around. She found The Witchy Miss and then she told me how much she loves her look and photos. I checked her out and have been a fan ever since too.

For the same reasons I've always found Alice beautiful, I also find The Witchy Miss beautiful. She has her own look and just seems confident with the fetish. I find that so appealing and my gaze quickly focuses on her when I see any new post from her account. One of her recent videos was just amazing, yet so simple! For many of us foot fetishist, it doesn't take much. Of course, you have those picky bastards, but that's with anything in life. I, myself, can just appreciate those little things - and she does those well! It's hard to describe really. Almost like she's tempting you, but barely doing a thing. She just knows you love it and barely has to try. That's the best description I can think of.

I've left a few comments on The Witchy Miss' posts, but we've never really talked. Regardless, I'm a fanboy and love what she does and hope to keep seeing her posting all new photos and videos of those smooth looking soles. Just wish I could see them in person, with my camera in hand. And hey, maybe even have Alice in a set with her. After all, if it wasn't for her, who knows how long it would have taken me to find this beauty?

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments