Alice's Arrival

I love Alice and all she's done for the site in such a short time.

By the title you're probably wondering what this blog could possibly be about. Many of you know that Alice arrived in May 2015 on Soles of Silk, so yeah, I can see the confusion. The title isn't one to be taken literally though, instead, more figuratively. Let me explain.

Throughout 2015 Alice posed for 11 total sets, which is kind of neat in itself since her feet are a size 11. And no, that wasn't done intentionally. Anyhow, she easily posed for more sets in her first year on the site than any other rookie model in the site's history. Due to this feat alone, Alice was one of the three models, along with Mindee and Kaycee, to be named a star model in 2015 (see blog: "Soles of Silk - 2015 Star Models").

Having so much content of Alice to publish on the site, she's been going up on a regular basis since her debut. Her fan base has grown due to this alone. It isn't just the pictures, however, that has made her popularity rise! Over the last few months Alice has participated in both a column on the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog titled, "Bigger Feet = More! And More is Better..." as well as this month's interview on the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog (see: "Alice's Interview"). These two things are what that title is all about. Alice has certainly arrived!

Looking over the stats on both the columns and interviews blogs for Wu's Feet Links, the numbers have shown that people have been checking out both the column and interview. This has meant that the love for my fun love, big footed, long toed friend has done nothing but grow and grow! She was already coming into her own through her work on Soles of Silk, but this has just put her in a spotlight - one that is well deserved. Any praise she has is totally earned.

Over the years I've had models who have really made their mark on the site for one reason or another. For much of the beginning, it was Madison, who posed for me so regularly, she built up over 1,800 photos, including the Wu's Feet Links feature set, "Piggy Bank Piggies," by the time the site was barely five years old. 

During the middle years of Soles of Silk's thus far, it was Cierra who really carried the ball. At times I was shooting her two, even three times a week. I built up so many photos of her and her little sweaty feet that I had no choice but to post them to the site on a regular basis. She became the site's first model to reach the 2,000 photo mark in December 2011, which also included a Wu's feature set, "Foot & Size Tease!

Perhaps the most consistent model, however, over the entire length of the site's existence has been Mindee. Mindee has posed for a Wu's feature set as well, "Piggies & Power Girl." She became the site's second model to reach the 2,000 mark, and became the only model thus far to reach the 3,000 mark, doing so in December 2015. Mindee loves doing whatever she can for Soles of Silk and I give her every chance I can to do something new. Her love for all things Soles of Silk is why you've seen her on the site's splash page in countless designs over the years and featured predominately elsewhere throughout the site's design. 

Now if you're asking yourself why I brought up those three models, it's because I can see Alice joining a list like this. She debuted on the site only nine months ago and her eagerness to pose has been the reason why she's been in so many sets already. There is no sign of her slowing down either. Alice has admitted that she will pose for whatever idea I throw at her, but best of all, she has some ideas she wants to do as well. Just give her interview a read if you'd like to see what she has in mind, if you haven't already.


You still have time to win free Soles of Silk membership.

Another thing Alice is currently featured in is the banner for the Soles of Silk's Annual Trivia Content - 2015 Edition. Each year I design a banner and pick a model who I found played an important role in the site's content that year. Well, I picked Alice. A number of the questions even involve her. Can you figure out which ones?





If you haven't checked out the contest, you still have several days to enter. You can win free membership time and you enjoy all of Alice's work that's been published to the site thus far. She currently has four sets published to the site. You can find samples from those sets above and see her sets already have a variety of themes including: barefoot, socks, food, and even a nerdy girl set. Believe me, there are many more themes to come too. 

With seven other sets waiting to make their way onto the site, which previews for can be found below, I cannot wait to get these onto the site soon. I'm thinking one of the sets with Camille is going to go up soon, so you won't want to miss that. And speaking of other girls posing with Alice, the planned set she has with Jasey Rae is one I know is going to be so teasing. I can't wait to shoot that! Again, check out the Wu's Feet Links interview if you're curious to know what that set is all about.






In closing, I just want to personally thank Alice because I know she will read this. You have been such a help over the last year, whether it was photos, videos, interviews, or just someone to bounce ideas off of. I love your creativity and your willingness to try new things. I know the whole foot fetish genre was one you weren't sure of at first, but I'm so very glad that you've come to see the sexiness of your big feet. And yes, they're big, but that is part of what makes them beautiful to so many. As you know, you're the reason why I've really begun to take notice of bigger feet as of late, so I also thank you for that. I can't wait to shoot again, even with what you and Jasey Rae have in store for me in the near future. Or should that read, "especially with what you and Jasey Rae have in store for me in the near future?"

Unless the weather continues to be bad, these two will be together for a Valentine's Day set.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments