Deadline: Sunday, January 31, 2016
To celebrate another year of Soles of Silk, it's time for the Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest - a chance for you to win free membership time. I wish everyone the best of luck!
- Copy and paste the questions below into an e-mail with your answers and send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will ONLY accept entries via e-mail. If they're sent/posted anywhere else, they will be disregarded. And PLEASE, include a subject in your e-mail. In past years people have left it blank and they went directly to the spam folder.
- There are six levels of questions below. With each level, the questions get tougher and may require that you have had, or have membership access to the site. This is my way of saying thanks to current/past members. Each level of question is also worth more points with the final question being worth a whopping 25 total points - 1/4 of the total possible score of 100 points.
- Your answers MUST either be listed under the questions on your entry, or feature the question # before each of your answers. Failure to do so will make your entry null and void.
- Both members and non-members can enter the contest. For those who win: Members will have free membership time added to the end of their subscription (non-reoccurring memberships), or will have months where they are not billed (reoccurring). Non-members will have new accounts created for the length of the prize won.
- Be sure to e-mail me from an address that I will be able to contact you from in case you earned one of the below prizes.
- Deadline for entry is Sunday, January 31, 2016. Any winners will be notified after this date.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
(2) 3-month memberships - Awarded to two (2) people with the highest scores.
(3) 2-month memberships - Awarded to the three (3) people who scored the third, fourth, and fifth highest totals.
(5) 1-month memberships - Awarded to the five (5) people who scored the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth highest totals.
Perfect Score - I will add a bonus month to anyone's prize who happens to answer every question correctly.
1-Point Questions (5 Total Possible Points)
1. Which Soles of Silk model took part in a column on the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog that focused on people's love for big feet?
2. This popular game series was the theme of one of Alice's sets in 2015.
3. Currently, which model is featured on the site's Twitter page in the header and as the avatar image?
4. Which of the following model combinations were NOT mentioned in a Soles of Silk blog about rubbing two different girl's feet at the same time: Mindee/Marcy, Mindee/Cierra, Kaycee/Reagan, Alice/Camille, Kimmie/Kellie, or Ryan/Aspen?
5. This model became the first member of the 3K Club in 2015.
2-Point Questions (10 Total Possible Points)
6. These 2 models tied for the 4th place spot on the blog, "My 10 Favorite Sets of 2015."
7. How many sets did Mindee and I shoot during our road trip/vacation during the summer?
8. In Kaycee's 2015 Wu's Feet Links feature set, "Dockside Damsel," what is the name of the bridge featured in the background and in what city is it located?
9. In Ashlyn's long board set, the socks she wore featured which of the following color combinations: black/white, green/blue, orange/yellow, pink/purple, or pink/black?
10. Alice's debut set carried a fast food theme. What fast food restaurant was the food from that was used in the set?
3-Point Questions (15 Total Possible Points)
11. The last year Cierra had a set published to the site prior to her 2015 return was what year?
12. If you add up the US shoe size of the 3 models on Soles of Silk with the largest feet (don't count contributors), what is that number?
13. Who was the first model to pose for a set in 2015?
14. Mindee did a Christmas themed set in 2015. How many total times has she appeared in a Christmas themed set over the years?
15. These 3 models were named Star Models in a recent blog because they posed for the most sets in 2015.
4-Point Questions (20 Total Possible Points)
16. Four new girls joined the Soles of Silk model roster in 2015. Who are they?
17. Which model that debuted in 2015 is Kayleigh's little sister and which one is Kayleigh's cousin?
18. Which model said the following in an interview in 2015? "It's a piece of cake. Speaking of cake, when can I step in something delicious again? You know I love the food sets."
19. The 2015 Thanksgiving double update saw a model step in carrot cake and another step in a strawberry pie. Who stepped in carrot cake and who stepped in strawberry pie?
20. Which of the following 4 people were NOT featured in a Wu's Feet Links Interview that I conducted in 2015? Adam (Feet Fair), Bailey Paige, Goddess Red Velvet, Erotic Nikki, Karolinka, Renee Adams, Roxie Rae, Jamie Daniels, Sarah Diavola, John (Feet of Philly), Red-X, Dee/Darin, Leilani Lei, Whitney Morgan, and Lady Steph
5-Point Questions (25 Total Possible Points)
21. Which question number saw the most incorrect answers on last year's Trivia Contest?
22. How many models at the time of this contest have had retro, 10 Little Piggies Interviews added to the site?
23. Which model did the artist Hur draw in a fantasy pose that featured a spear?
24. In 2015 this model posed in front of the world's oldest roller coaster. The set, however, has yet to be published to the site.
25. Name the battleship that was featured in the background of Jamie's Memorial Day set update.
25-Point Bonus Question (25 Total Possible Points)
* Of the 30 sets featured in the April Fools Day blog, "Foolish Foot Fetish Shoots - Soles of Silk Edition," how many of the photos previewed come from sets that were published to Soles of Silk in 2015?