Tuesday's Shoot - Ava

The last time Ava and I got together to shoot was at the end of 2021. Back then she was spending a lot of time in front of my camera, appearing in some of my favorite sets. As you can imagine, I have missed her and those big size 9 feet. I know her fans have too. Whenever I posted a photo of her on Twitter (@SolesofSilk), I'd often get messages asking me if she is back, or when she would be. Well, that time has come!

Yesterday Ava and I got together to shoot some much needed content. We managed six sets during our time together and neither of us can wait to do more. The best thing is that during our time together, I showed her some of Leah's recent sets. She said she'd love to do some sets with Leah one day. When I told Leah, she said she is 100 percent on board. Ava also wants to shoot with Kelsey at some point as we all used to work together and know one another. So it looks like Ava is back and you will be seeing her on a regular basis once again.

Now, as for yesterday, here is a recap of the six sets we managed to do during our time together:


Set 1: Gamecube Gamer Girl

During the site's long history I have shot a few video game themed sets including both retro systems and handhelds alike. During the last two years, however, I've made it a goal to do more of them. I have most of the systems released from the Nintendo Entertainment System onward, so I have a few to pick from. And I'm talking some oddball ones like the Panasonic 3DO too.

I can now check the Gamecube off the list. I even managed to locate a few of my old strategy guides to include in this set.


Set 2: Ripped Black Fishnets

It's been a while since I've done a set with fishnets. I've shot fence/diamond net stockings numerous times as well as some other unique variations of netted stockings recently. When Ava said she wanted to use these black fishnets in one of her sets, I was all for it.

Now if you're asking if the rips in the stockings was part of the plan, the answer is no. While putting them on Ava ripped a noticeable hole in one. We could have hidden it, but it inspired me to do something else I haven't done in ages - ripped fishnets. I know some of you have asked for that over the years, so here you go! 


Set 3: See Thru Rainbow Ankle Socks

I bought a bunch of clear/see through socks off of Amazon a few months ago to use in a few different sets. The socks came bundled with several pairs each featuring different designs, colors, and styles. After using the ones I wanted for my planned sets, I have a bunch left over to use in future sets. Well, one less pair after yesterday's shoot.

Ava liked one of the rainbow pairs of see through socks and decided to use them in her third set.


Set 4: Ballbusting Villain

It was at this point in the shoot that the two of us began to run out of ideas for set themes. Ava had brought a few pairs of shoes along because we originally planned to shoot our first few sets outdoors. Plans changed when we were allowed early check in, however. We decided to save those for another, warmer day outside. She knows how much I like sneaker sets when her feet are a bit sweaty.

Left to think on the fly, it was Ava who suggested doing another blue ball set. I had with all the foot/leg wear items I had brought since I had used some in recent sets with other models. Ava also loved the Disney Villains shirt I had brought and decided to use it too. I guess it kinda fits, doesn't it?

Funny thing about this shoot... This is when Leah began texting me asking me how the shoot was going. I sent her a quick cellphone photo of Ava and told her she's doing Leah's favorite theme - ballbusting. That's when the two of them said how much they'd like to shoot together. Wonder if there will be a bratty/mean girl theme coming my way if that happens?



Sets 5 & 6: Shae Cocoa, Parts 1 & 2

At this point Ava had enough time to do two more sets if we kept pace. We had no idea what we wanted to do, however. After a few minutes I tossed out the idea to do one with either lotion or Shae oil as they're easy and popular themes. Ava said okay, but then asked what would we do for the second one. 

In my head I figured we could just do one with each, but then I remembered way back to 2009 when Madison did a set with lotion and baby oil together. It was one set and she squirted both onto her feet. Needing material for two sets, we could shoot the first set with the lotion and then introduce the oil into a second part. That's exactly what we did.

The outcome of mixing the two together didn't turn out exactly like Madison's set where the two separated upon mixing. Maybe it had to do with using Shae oil versus baby oil? I have no idea. It was still a slimy mess when we finished and made for sloppy foot rub once my camera was put down and out of the way.

After a little bit of clean up, Ava and I finished up our first shoot in over two years. She didn't miss a beat and I'm glad to have her back in the mix for updates. I look forward to getting in more camera time with her soon, especially if any of those team ups should be in the cards. I'll be one lucky fella getting to see those take place before me.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments