Monday's Shoot - Charlee

Charlee certainly has a massive presence on Soles of Silk and has for a long time. She's one of only three models to reach the 3K Club (3,000 photos). Until last year, she was the site's second most photographed model behind Mindee. Kelsey's meteoric rise the last two years, however, now sees Charlee in third place.

With all that said, it is wild to think that I haven't shot any new content with Charlee in almost two years. August 2022 was the last time we met up, and just like today, it was during her travels back north to visit friends and family. That's how we've gone about shooting for a while now. She comes home. I grab my camera. We hang out. We shoot. It's crazy to think just how many photos she'd have if she never moved and lived less than 5 minutes away like she did when we she debuted.

With all that said, Charlee and I always enjoy getting to spend some time together whenever she's in town. We've always gotten along and we're both overly honest and creative people. We make the most out last minute plans and work well when we don't have a ton of time or options at our disposal. We did that today, shooting four sets with limited space and limited clothing options due to her traveling. Here's a little recap of today's sets:


Set 1: The Peep Show

On the way to meet up with Charlee a lightbulb went off in my head. Easter is right around the corner. With no themes in mind heading to the shoot, I thought it would be awesome for her to do a fun, candy-centric theme in one of them that I could post for the week of Easter. 

A few miles down the road, I pulled over at a CVS Pharmacy. There I found a bunch of Peeps and Peeps branded items I knew would be perfect and cute to include in one of her sets. I love having a bunch of bright colors in my sets and this one would sure fit the bill.

This set will be hitting the site on the Wednesday, March 27 update. You won't have to wait long to see this one.


Set 2: Lotion for the First Time

Okay, how Charlee has done over 3,400 photos to date and not one of the sets had lotion involved is beyond me. It's an easy set that I have most models do, especially ones with a ton of content like her. It's a popular request and an easy prop to access since I always bring some along to shoots. 

But there I was earlier today, minutes prior to shooting this set scrolling through Charlee's model gallery on Soles of Silk. She swore she had never done lotion and I didn't believe her. I was going to prove her wrong. There was no way.

Um, she was right. But guess what? Now she has!


Set 3: Seeing Orange

With Charlee getting an orange pedi before our shoot, it only made sense for her to throw on this bright orange dress she brought along in her luggage. We tossed in a pair of white see through bow tie socks I had from an online purchase a few months ago to add some footwear to the mix. As you can probably tell, I've been doing quite a bit with stockings and see through socks lately.

Just like with the Peeps earlier, I loved the bright colors, or in this case, color happening throughout the set. Add in the brick wall of this particular bedroom and there was a lot of warmth captured in each and every frame. Plus, those slender soles sure look nice and warm too.


Set 4: Heels

For her last set Charlee wanted to incorporate a pair of heels she picked up recently. She had a shirt that matched them perfectly too. Just like with her first two sets, we stayed on this bed for a second set for ease and time.

Although Charlee wasn't wearing anything bright this go around, or squishing up a bunch of colorful sweets, the soft tones in this set stood out to me right from the start. We went from vivid to soft with a wardrobe change. And once we finished up this one, we were done for the day and I was so happy to have spent some time with my gal pal.

I'm so glad Charlee had some time to spare for me today. Over the last year or so I've had a few models step away from shooting who I was used to working with regularly. That meant a few models have been carrying the load as of late. With these four sets that will get Charlee back into the mix for the time being. And with what she mentioned to me today, at some point in the near future, she might be coming back up this way to live again. If/when that happens, she's already said she's aiming to increase her photo count. I'll be here for it as will all of her fans, I'm sure. Thanks for today, Charlee. It was great getting to see ya.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments