Monday's Shoot - Kelsey

For the last few weeks Kelsey and I have been planning one final shoot date for 2023. We wanted to go out with a bang by getting together early and shooting for 10-12 hours. Well, weather and sick kids didn't allow that to happen. Instead we didn't meet up until almost 5 p.m. It didn't ruin our day though. Nope! We still managed to shoot eight all new sets. And spoiler... they all are amazing! Kelsey nailed it once again. She's certainly become the site's MVP.

These eight sets happen to be the first time Kelsey has done an indoor set since 2010, which was when she smashed black bottoms under her feet. I knew it had been a while, but I didn't realize it had been 13 years. As a matter of fact, of the more than 50 sets Kelsey has appeared in prior to Monday, only six of them were done indoors. Mind blown!

Since I have eight sets to recap here, let me not waste anymore time. I know you all want to see these teasers and read about how things went. 


Set 1: New Year's 2024

A few weeks ago I asked Leah to shoot a Christmas themed set the site. That will be going online next week. With New Year's just one week later, I asked Kelsey to do a set to bring in 2024. I couldn't think of a better person to get the New Year kicked off the right way - the same person who owned 2023. Here's to another year of Kelsey, well, being Kelsey!

For this first set Kelsey wore a pair of fishnet ankle socks. I bought a bunch of these off Amazon weeks ago with all intentions of using them with Kelsey. I think they look adorable and aren't something any of my models have used before. 

You'll be seeing a lot of socks and stockings throughout the rest of these sets too. Being indoors gave us a chance to use some more flashy and/or unique footwear. Best part is, I have way more things that we didn't use than we did. That just means Kelsey will have some more to wear next time around. And yes, we're already talking about next time, hopefully in January or early February.


Set 2: Babe, Rub My Feet

Talk about holding onto some socks for Kelsey to wear. I bought these back in 2022 wanting Kelsey to wear them when we finally scheduled something indoors. The plan was to shoot her wearing them on a bed or couch. Mission accomplished!

And yes, you best bet I read those instructions and did as I was told. Man are Kelsey's feet soft! Since the first time I felt her feet 17 years ago I've used the term "pillowy soft" to describe them. Nothing has changed in that regard since 2006. If anything, they might be even softer today.




Set 3: My Lil' Piggies Be Plump

Since Kelsey's toes are so plump and cute, I thought we should put it across her chest. It's not like shirts talking about plump toes are readily available at the store, though. With that being the case, I went ahead and made one. It reads, "My lil' piggies be plump & so damn adorable!" 

As for the stuffed pigs, I saw them at the Dollar Store picking up a few other items earlier that day. I immediately thought, "Pigs... Piggies..." That's just how my mind works. And best of all, they were plump just like Kelsey's piggies. It was meant to be. Even being a sole guy, and loving Kelsey's so damn much, her toes have always been a weakness of mine. I think it's safe to say that it was Kelsey who gave me my love for plump toes.

The purple fence net stockings were a last minute addition to this set. I forgot I even had them in my bags until minutes before Kelsey arrived. I'm glad I found them though as they worked perfectly with the purple shirt and shorts I had Kelsey wear.




Set 4: Black Dress & Stockings

Weeks ago Kelsey wore the black dress above to a gathering. I told her I liked it and that she where it for a set when we finally get to shoot inside. Fast forward to Sunday night, I reminded her to bring it. She already had it packed and tossed in the tan high heel sandals too. This marks the first time Kelsey has worn heels of any kind on the site. Talk about another surprising revelation. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted Kelsey to wear nude or black stockings for this one until right before we began. I knew both would work, but we ultimately went with the black ones due to Kelsey doing a set in nude pantyhose several years ago.

Once I narrowed it down to black, I had a few styles to pick from. We ultimately decided to go with the ones with seems and reinforced soles. They looked vintage and paired with Kelsey glasses and my Surface Pro tablet, it gave the set a business/classy vibe.


Set 5: See Thru White Bow Socks

Here's another pair of weird socks I picked up on Amazon. I didn't have any plans to use these Monday until I found them looking for the black fishnet socks in the New Year's set. These also have a bow, but are vastly different otherwise. For one, they're white. Second, they're mostly see through with white tops and toe and heel reinforcements.

After holding them in my hand for a minute, I decided to set them aside. I'd find something to use them with, even if it was just a casual set with no real theme. So why not a shirt featuring Alice in Wonderland? It's a trippy book so these odd socks work. It's a stretch, I know. But I really wanted to see Kelsey's feet in these clear socks.


Set 6: Sneaker Pile - Round 1

Kelsey has been shooting a lot of sneaker sets over the last two years. While shooting one of them back in September, I had an idea pop in my head. It was an idea that Kelsey loved - a set featuring all the different sneakers she's worn together, in one big pile. From that pile she would put on different sneaker combinations, mixing and matching them throughout. 

Always one to pay homage to something from the past, I thought this would be an awesome way to give a nod to sets of the past while having Kelsey shoot yet another awesome sneaker set. As for the sneakers in this set that you might not recognize, they're from her unpublished sneaker sets from her prior shoots. So yes, that means you'll have to wait for those to be published first before I add this one to the site. It's something to look forward to, especially if you love Kelsey's feet coming out of sneakers as much as I do.

Oh, and the plan after this is to do even more sneaker sets and eventually do a Round 2, featuring all those sneakers in a pile. Have I told you how much I love Kelsey's feet fresh from her sneakers? Ha!


Set 7: Boys Suck - Jello & Whipped Cream

You can't see it in this sample photo, but Kelsey is wearing another shirt I made for her. It reads, "Boys suck!" Kelsey is always saying this. She lives with several males and works with many others. Add in her affinity to tease us guys, so it just made sense to plaster it across her chest.

On her legs and feet Kelsey wore yet another pair of unique stockings. Technically it was two different pairs of stockings, with one blue and one pink coming from each set. We went with the idea of mismatching them to go along with the color scheme of the Jello and shirt text. Plus, it just adds a bit more uniqueness to the set in general.

It's also hard to see what's inside the pink trays in this sample. For those wanting to know, it's Jello dicks. The intention was to pop the little penises out and have Kelsey destroy them with her feet. Sadly the mold didn't want to free them without breaking those itty bitty bois. That didn't stop Kelsey, though. Instead she stabbed them with a knife and smushed them with her feet while they lay trapped in the mold.


Set 8: Strawberry Sole Swirl

While Kelsey's feet got messy in the Jello set, it was nothing compared to what took place in our final set. There was no stockings or socks this time - just Kelsey's bare feet smashing a strawberry swirl cheesecake. Yummy! You can quote me on that as it was indeed, yummy. Well, at least after Kelsey's feet destroyed it. You'd have to ask her how it tasted prior.

This set was 100 percent Kelsey's idea. Months ago she said she wanted to smash a cheesecake. I was all for it. When I saw this strawberry swirl cheesecake shopping for one before the shoot, I picked it over the plain one. I knew the strawberry would add even more mess and some fun color splashes.

After some extensive clean up, Kelsey and I decided to go ahead and call it a night. She wanted to stay later and make the push for 10 sets, but it was getting late. She had been up most of the night before and needed to get home for some mom duties. I told her to get her rest. These eight sets were more than enough for me to call the day an overwhelming success. I love all of these sets, just like I've loved every one she's done in the months prior.

With these eight sets Kelsey now sits at 25 for 2023. With no shoot scheduled for the rest of the month, it's safe to say that Kelsey has now ran away with the top spot for the 2023 Star Model listing. That will be coming your way soon, as will several other end of the year items. Be on the lookout for those as Kelsey and some of your other favorite models will be featured in them.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments