Monday's Shoot - Leah

In 2023 Leah has been on a roll shooting some of her best sets to date. Yesterday we had the opportunity to add four more to her 2023 tally, putting her at 13 on the year. That count may rise with some tentative plans in place for a December for some team up sets with Kelsey. Let me not get ahead of myself, though.

Yesterday's plans came together last week. All kinds of ideas popped into my head for themes and outfits. Thankfully, I was able to order and receive most of what we'd need via Amazon. For the rest of what we needed, we went shopping before our slated 3 p.m. check-in time. 

One of the items we bought last minute on Monday was the reindeer antlers you'll see Leah wearing in the third set. After purchasing that, it meant every one of our sets would feature animal representation. This wasn't planned, but turned out to be a fun little tidbit.

Anyhow, enough backstory. You're here to see these sets. So here they are: The Cat, the Octopus, the Reindeer, and the Giraffe.


Set 1: The Cat

While looking for the shirt Leah is wearing in her second set, I happened across the one she's wearing in this one. You can't make out the slogan in this sample photo, but it reads, "Eat My Pussy." I laughed when I saw it and knew Leah would love it. I added it to the cart.

While looking for the socks Leah is wearing in her second set, I happened across the ones she's wearing in this one. I guess because I searched "pink thigh high socks," these showed up due to the cat toe beans found on the bottom? Who knows?

It took my perverted brain all of two seconds to say that these socks would match the "Eat My Pussy" shirt because cat equals pussy. Duh!

I ended up being 100 percent right on Leah loving the shirt. She also loved the socks, but did say it felt so weird having the large pink rubber bits squished under her feet while standing. She's crazy! If her past shirts are to be believed, she's used to squishing soft things under her feet.


Set 2: The Octopus

Leah has a thing for tentacles. She may or may not have shopped on a store once where you can buy tentacles for... reasons. Well, the shirt and stuffed octopus above are not from that store, but Leah loved them too. Maybe not as much as the thing from the other store, but I digress.

This is the set Leah was looking forward to the most. She had a ton of fun shooting it, letting her purple octopus frisk her up all over the place. Or did she allow it? Maybe it just did what it wanted to do?

Before this one was done, Leah's octopus had its tentacles up her shirt, down her panties, around her legs, pulling off her socks, grabbing her feet, and even wearing her socks. He also sat in the nearby cuck chair and watched as we shoot the remaining sets with a smile on his face.


Set 3: The Reindeer

It should be evident by now that Leah is a nut buster. In the past she's shown as much by squishing blue balls in a few of her sets. Heck, she even wore a shirt that read, "Ball Busting Legend" in last week's update. Be sure to check that one out because it is awesome! I guess you could say it was a hit? Or would that be a slap? A squeeze? Flick?

With Christmas on the horizon I was hoping to shoot a holiday-themed set with either Leah or Kelsey before the end of the year. Leah decided to take it on. Kelsey should be doing a New Year's set when we shoot.

Remembering back to Ryan's and Aspen's Santa costumes from their 2012 set, I decided to see if I could find one for Leah to wear this year. I found three on Amazon that I liked. Of course Leah picked the skimpiest one of the three. It was easily the cutest one, though. No complaints.

When I saw the those stockings online I quickly added them to my cart as well. The fact that they were black added a bit of naughtiness to the look, in my opinion. The red stocking tops, seems, and reinforced heel/toe, however, was what really caught my eye. They are certainly unique. Add in how Leah has been killing every set she's done with stockings this year, why not do another?

The reindeer antlers were a spur of the moment purchase. Leah saw them when we were buying the nut cracking shoes you see in the set. Why are they nut cracking shoes you ask? Well, she did bust some nuts while in them. For the rest, she used the cracker.


Set 4: The Giraffe

Some of you might remember the photo I posted on Twitter (@SolesofSilk) of Leah wearing this giraffe onesie. For those of you who don't, she bought it during our visit to an amusement park. When we left the park and got to my car she told me to rub her sweaty feet. I did as I was told and before long, Leah was sleeping. I took the picture of her zonked out and posted it to social media.

Anyhow, back to Monday. Looking for an idea for a fourth set, I told her to bring the onesie. I figured it would be a nice change of pace with the sexy/naughty themes of our three other sets. I've always loved cute and simple in my sets too.

For this one we moved over to the couch. Leah was already sitting there and messing around on her tablet, anyhow, so why make her move? I moved my lights over and we shot our final set of the day.

Leading into Monday's shoot, I had mentioned to Kelsey that if she was free, she could come by and shoot a set or two with Leah. Both of them are wanting to do a shoot together, as am I. This set would have featured the two of tickling one another - a theme that has been requested by several fans. Sadly Kelsey had pre-existing plans, but that does not mean I missed my opportunity to see these two together.

Kelsey and I are planning to shoot one last time for the year in December. We don't have a date penciled in yet, but our aim is to shoot all day. If Leah is free that day, we have extended her an invitation to come by and get in a couple of sets alongside Kelsey. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We have some ideas in addition to the tickling theme that I'd love to do. I'll keep everyone posted.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments