Monday's Shoot - Roxy (New Model)

Months ago I posted a shot of my friend Roxy's feet on the Soles of Silk Twitter account (@SolesofSilk). The photo was one that she sent me to tease me before our upcoming shoot. From that point on, she'd randomly send me photos of her feet for further teasing. The only thing that sucked was as much as I enjoy the teasing, we had been unable to make a shoot happen.

Time and time again our plans would be foiled. It was always for different reasons too. Heck, one time we had to cancel due to the wildfires in Canada over the summer. Even hundreds of miles away from the fires, the sky was a hazy yellow color and you could smell and even taste the smoke in the air. We weren't trying to shoot in that mess.

Fast forward to last night I yet again posted another photo of Roxy's feet on Twitter. This time, however, I took it. That's right, Roxy's size 7 feet finally made their way in front of my camera, shooting three sets. She'll be making her debut on Wednesday, October 11 with one of the sets you're about to see below.


Set 1: Shopping Center Soles

After leaving our hotel and stopping for a pedicure, I searched online for nearby parks. I always like to make the first set a simple one for new models. I thought a sneaker set would be perfect, especially since Roxy brought a few pairs along. I may or may not have confessed how much I love sneaker sets with no socks to her prior to influence her bringing them. No comment... She on the other hand, hates shoes and would rather be barefoot or in flip flops. I'm sure many of you love knowing that alone. 

Anyhow, we found a park not too far from the nail salon and made our way over. What we didn't realize was the park was a small one right in front of a large shopping center. There were stores and office buildings on three sides of us with the fourth being a major roadway. I asked Roxy if it was too public. Her response, "I don't care." 

Roxy is very open and easy going. I figured it would be fine and I was correct. And with that, her first set was underway.


Set 2: Long Walk to a Small Beach

We didn't have many options at the first "park" so I went online to search for another. This time we found ourselves a large state park. We knew we'd have a few options there including a small beach area knowing for fossil hunting. We made our way there first upon arriving.

After a very long walk along several trails we finally made our way down to the beach. Without a cloud in the sky we were very limited to which way I could shoot Roxy. I managed to pull together some driftwood for her to prop her feet onto, but in all honesty, this location was very challenging. It was beautiful, but between the vivid sun and the water encroaching us from several directions, neither her nor I had too much room to work with. Still, we made the best out of it and got in a complete set.


Set 3: A 'Lil Bit of Lotion

While walking the long trails back to the car we spotted an overlook with several benches and a picnic table. It was in the shade, but not too dark to use for a third set. I was originally going to go with another Shae oil set, but switched it to lotion instead.

Since we had used a bench in the first set, Roxy jumped up on the table and grabbed the bottle of lotion. She was ready to squirt it all over her feet right from the start. I told her wait for a little bit though. I know some of you like to see the feet bare and clean first. All of this I mentioned to Roxy, along with many other things on the day about the fetish. She learned quite a bit about the different nuisances us fetishists have when it comes to what we like and even dislike.

By the end of this set Roxy's feet had a decent amount of lotion dribbled and smeared all over them. It was enough for her feet to squeak in her flip flops, so she tossed on another pair of sneakers for the remainder of our walk back to the car. That was probably a good thing too because she almost stepped on two different green snakes out on the pathways.

Roxy and I both had a great weekend between our Sunday trip and shoots on Monday. I fully expect to see her back in front of the camera again before long. Hopefully it doesn't take us as long to shoot next time as it did for this the first. I really want to see her alongside our mutual friend, Kelsey at some point too. I know they'd have a blast together.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments