Tuesday's Shoot - Noelle & Leena (New Model)

Thanks to Noelle, Soles of Silk has its first new model of 2021. Later in this blog, you will meet her cousin, Leena, and her adorable size 6.5 feet. The two have been talking for a little over the last month about Leena becoming the site's newest sole mate. Luckily for us, she agreed. Noelle can be quite persuasive!

Speaking of Noelle, I have to say, she has been in planning mode for weeks trying coming up with themes and settings for today's shoot. The park we used. Her idea. Asking Leena to use her yard for their duo. Her idea. Some of the more creative set ideas you're about to see, also her idea. I wish everyone I shot had that much enthusiasm for the planning stages. Obviously, it's my site and it does fall on me. It's just nice to have some other ideas tossed around to consider.

Okay, enough ass kissing (or would that be foot kissing in this case?). Let's look at all five sets that Noelle and Leena appeared in during today's long, but very fruitful (pun intended) shoot.

* I usually post the sets in the order they were taken. In this particular shoot recap blog, I have decided to break the recap down by model, and then their team up.



Noelle Set 1: Gray Flats Pier

To start off the day, I asked Noelle to bring the flats we didn't use from our last shoot in May (see blog: "Tuesday's Shoot - Noelle"). My idea was to have Noelle do a simple set to begin the day so Leena could watch and learn. Then have Leena do a set with sneakers, so they'd be somewhat similar. I find it is sometimes beneficial to have a new model get to observe another before her first set. 

As for the pier location, we decided on this one after arriving at the park. The park itself has a ton of options, but some were sadly occupied by other people. This pier was not and it was well lit by the sun overhead.

Noelle Set 2: Gone Fishing

Noelle's second set of the day was one I actually suggested. I knew we were going to be surrounded by water, so a fishing set popped into my head. Several fishing alcoves can be found throughout the park and thankfully we found one with ideal sunlight and no one fishing. Noelle ended up loving the set theme and took it above and beyond just my basic idea.

All the props for this set, Noelle brought. I don't fish, so I don't own a rod, tackle box, or any bait. And speaking of bait, apparently Noelle wants everyone to know that she thinks little bait is pointless. She's looking for the "big" catch and in order to get that, bigger is better. Oh Noelle... We understand what you truly mean.



Leena Set 1: Park Jog

After Noelle's first set finished, the three of us walked through the wooded trails, looking for a spot to shoot Leena's sneaker set. We were struggling to find a place that was well lit with so many trees overhead. Then we finally saw a bench. A lone bench out in a convergence of three of the park's paths with no shadows. We decided to use it.

Leena took what she learned from watch Noelle with her flats earlier and put it into her first set. Of course, Leena had been in those shoes the entire time we were at the park, waiting for her turn to shoot. I knew her feet were going to be sweaty when they were finally freed. I loved it! I think she noticed as much. If she didn't, I'm sure Noelle told her all about my little particular kinks with sweaty feet. She sure shared one of my other ones within like 30 seconds of Leena and I meeting each other. Awkward!

Leena Set 2: Rollerblades

Leena's second set was one suggested by Noelle last week. When she pitched it to me, I knew we had to do it and I even had some black knee high socks I told her I wanted to include. 

Until today, I had never shot a rollerblades themed set. Roller skates? Yes. A long board? Yes. And just like those two sets, this one came out so well and will be the one I debut Leena with on the site tomorrow.

I used some stop action photography to start off this set. Leena skated by me a few times before we got her down on the ground to remove her rollerblades and socks. As hot as it was at this point, I knew her feet were getting all sweaty again. Yeah, she had to have known I loved them that way by this point. No doubt!



Noelle & Leena Duo Set 1: Avocados

Okay, this set was all Noelle and Leena. I don't eat avocados and had no idea how interesting they'd be for a food smashing shoot. The thought to use them has never even entered my mind since 2004. Leave it to Noelle to come up with this one (along with some crazy other ones she was tossing around today). As a matter of fact, I think this set was already in her mind before we shot last month. She's been wanting to do this for some time.

Without getting into all the messy details here, I'll admit, while I still have no desire to eat avocados (not even from between all those adorable toes), they turned out to be a fun food for the girls to use in the set. Plus, the two of them had the avocado wardrobe because of course they would.

During this entire set, the both of them had a blast making a huge mess. They also found it funny to laugh at some of the expressions I was making all throughout. Like I have said countless times, messy food sets are always some of my models' favorite sets to shoot. Had you have been there for this one, you would have seen it proving to be true once again.

And before we end things here, a funny story. All damn day, like with every other shoot, I was able to shoot pretty much each and every set without anyone being in our way, over our shoulder, talking to us, etc. Whenever it came time to film the clips, however, everyone and their mother seemed to show up. Boats full of people, cars parking right next to us, dozens of people walking/jogging... it didn't matter. In this avocado's set we had Leena's backyard and no one around. Well, until we did.

Just as we were wrapping up the clip, Leena's neighbor came outside and said hello to us from a deck high above. Yup, there's the neighbor looking down at Leena and Noelle in a sloppy green mess and me filming it all. Nothing was said about it, and a few seconds later, he was gone. Just imagine walking outside and seeing something like that. I'm wondering if he'll ever bring it up one day? Too funny.

I expect both these ladies to be regulars on the site moving forward. I'm sure Noelle has about a dozen ideas already in her head and at least half of them are probably crazy! If they turn out like the avocados, then I guess they'll all be worth doing. Until next time ladies, thanks so much for today!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments