The 10 Most Infamous Cereal Killers

October has come and gone. A total of 10 sets were published during the month, each one themed to cereal - namely smashed cereal under numerous models' bare feet. This is how the Cereal Killers gimmick was born.

Originally my plan was to feature one set per week, for a total of five sets throughout the month. Somehow, however, I miscounted and shot a sixth set. Instead of leaving one off, I decided to double down and do a double update for each week. I shot four more sets so that I'd have a total of 10 going up over the course of the month.

Each and every one of the sets was super fun to shoot. All the models involved had a great time shooting these. I've always talked about how much the girls all seem to love squishing some fun foods under their feet - these 10 sets showcased that in spades.

At the end of every year I always do a 10 Favorite Sets list for all the sets published over the course of the year. With there being 10 sets from this event, I thought it might be fun to rank them and reveal which ones were my favorites of the bunch. None of these were bad sets either, which makes this all the more difficult to do. Nevertheless, I'm giving it a try. Now, onto my list of The 10 Most Infamous Cereal Killers:



10. 
Cereal Killer - Cookie Crisp
Model(s): Mia Kay
Published Date: October 9, 2019


It had been a long day and by time Mia Kay and I got to shooting this set, it had become the following day. She showed up a little late to our shoot as she was filming some content for someone else. Knowing what she was filming, I was totally fine with her doing her thing. Plus, I really needed something to eat. I got things ready and waited for her.

After our late start I got to see Mia doing all kinds of sexy and teasing sets. There was a ballbusting theme, a Valentine's theme with naughty candy hearts, a school girl set, a size teasing set, and a set with the letters "BBC" plastered across her shirt and matching toe rings. There was one more set, however. This one.

I cleared the dining room table in our suite and set things up. Mia was still very much looking forward to this set after our long day. I was too. As Mia did in the previous sets, she did not disappoint. What was the best though was how she had promised me some foot rub time following our shoot. So the night didn't end with her late night snack. Okay, our late night snack because I was totally grabbing some of those cookies from between her toes because I was hungry again.




9. Cereal Killer - Lucky Charms

Model(s): Princess Nikki
Published Date: October 23, 2019


Princess Nikki and I had been talking about shooting for well over a year before we had our first meet up. I was already shooting the sets for Cereal Killer Month by that time, but knew that Nikki would be a good addition to the event. She was super excited about it too.

I couldn't have believed my luck in picking Lucky Charms cereal for her set either. Nikki had her toes painted with a multi-color pedicure. Combining those talented toes with the marshmallows and rainbow on the box, this set had a nice splash of color throughout... along with the milk, which made Nikki's already soft soles even softer.





8. Cereal Killer - Captain Crunch Crunch Berries
Model(s): Charlee
Published Date: October 16, 2019


The day that Charlee and I shot this set was after her brief hiatus from the site. She had been living out of state, but moved back home. I was so excited to be shooting her again and I came up with a few ideas for the day. We shot some indoor and outdoor sets before coming back for the finale - her Captain Crunch Crunch Berries set.

What made this set so memorable was that she was living with some roommates at the time. They knew she shot for me, so I'm sure they already thought we were up to some weird stuff. But taking over the living room and Charlee sticking her feet into a bowl of cereal was probably some next level stuff for them. Charlee didn't care though. She never does. 

The only person who kept interrupting us during this shoot was her daughter. She wanted to hang out with us while "mommy did photos." Charlee finally got her to go play outside with her friends for a bit, but that didn't stop her from running in and out the house about 10 times while voicing how much she wanted to hang out with us instead. The delays here and there did allowed for the cereal to get a little soggy, which isn't usually the case with Captain Crunch! That sure did make her soles messy once she moved down to the floor though.




7. Cereal Killers - Cocoa Pebbles & Cocoa Krispies
Model(s): Audrey & Bria
Published Date: October 30, 2019


This is the set that I knew I wanted to close out Cereal Killers Month - the event's only duel model set. The initial plan for this one, however, was to have only Audrey in this set. When she told me she had a sister (Bria) who was interested in shooting a few weeks before, I jumped at the chance to include her into this particular set. 

What made the idea of shooting two sisters together in the finale even better was the fact that they both love chocolate. See, that was the theme within a theme for Week 5 of Cereal Killers Month. It featured ladies who are in love with the cocoa. And believe me, Audrey and Bria reassured me that chocolate is much better than vanilla numerous times throughout their shoots - especially this one.

With two models fighting over one bowl for this set, I knew it would be hard to get their feet inside of it at the same time. They were able to work them in a few times, but where this set shined is in seeing both sisters feet out of the bowl, moist from the chocolate milk (yeah, no white milk in this one), and the Cocoa Krispies and Cocoa Pebbles clinging to their slender soles.




6. Cereal Killer - Cocoa Puffs
Model(s): Melani
Published Date: October 30, 2019


Audrey and Bria weren't the only model who loves the cocoa. Nope. The idea for the final week's secondary theme came from Melani's love for chocolate. Knowing I had this cocoa loving cutie's set waiting to go sparked the idea with Audrey's set, which then turned into Audrey's and Bria's set.

With Melani's feet being so small, she had no problems sinking her toes down into the cereal bowl and grabbing at all those chocolate balls. Cocoa Puffs was her cereal of choice and she sure had a ton of fun with this one. At one point she even made me catch some puffs in my mouth while I was out on the floor. I rolled my eyes at her, but she said, "No more photos until you catch one."

It's Melani. I did as I was told. It took me quite a while and there were puffs all over the floor. When I caught one, however, she laughed and asked me how I like having chocolate balls in my mouth. I just looked at her and she couldn't stop laughing.





5. Cereal Killer - Fruity Pebbles
Model(s): Maya
Published Date: October 2, 2019


This set right here was responsible for one of Soles of Silk's most liked photos on the site's now defunct Instagram account. Maya was not yet a published model on the site and she was shooting for the first time. I was posting some shots from the sets as they happened, as I always used to do. This set, her third of the day, saw massive number of likes and comments immediately. Over the course of the next few days, it was obvious that Maya was a hit.

Holding onto this set for so long made a few people a little impatient. That's one thing that sucks about shooting sets like these so far in advance. People were eager to see Maya and her long toes getting fruity with those Fruity Pebbles. I can't blame them either. This set was certainly a memorable one!



4. Cereal Killer - Pop Tarts
Model(s): Jasey Rae
Published Date: October 16, 2019


This was the final set I shot for the Cereal Killers Month event. I wasn't sure what cereal to use for Jasey Rae's entry into the series, so to the grocery store I went. My choices came down to Pop Tarts Cereal and Sour Patch Kids Cereal. I sent Jasey a text and asked her which one I should go with. She didn't reply right away, but literally seconds after I got into the checkout line, I saw that she had picked Sour Patch Kids. I had already grabbed the Pop Tarts cereal and some milk and got in line though, so I just went with it. The reason I picked the Pop Tarts cereal was because I thought those thick pieces of cereal would look great between her pudgy toes. I turned out to be right.

It took a long while to get this cereal mushy. It wasn't really that messy at all, but we still had a bunch of great poses nonetheless. The ones of Jasey's milky feet sitting above the big bowl (above) are some of my favorites of the entire event. The more I see of Jasey and her feet, the more I fall in love with them. Seriously, they're so damn cute.




3. Cereal Killer - Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Model(s): Mindee
Published Date: October 23, 2019


Is there a set that Mindee does that doesn't factor into some of my all-time favorites? Whether it's the end of the year blogs or this one, you best bet Mindee and her size 8's are going to be found at the top of, or near the top of those lists. The same holds true here and she almost made it to my second favorite set of the bunch, but another model just edged her out.

This set was one of the earlier ones I shot for the event and had been sitting on for some time. I couldn't wait to post the set and even had a fun nickname for it. Since Mindee is squishing up some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I titled the video from this set, "Cinnamon Toes Crunch." With so much milk involved inside that clear bowl, however, those little pieces of cereal were more mushy than crunchy. I loved how they clung to Mindee's heavenly soles. I've found myself doing the same to those soles many times over the years too.





2. Cereal Killer - Fruity Cheerios
Model(s): Abby
Published Date: October 2, 2019


I was so happy to be able to get Abby involved with the Cereal Killers event. We hadn't shot in a number of years. I couldn't wait to have her soft, little wrinkled soles back in front of my camera. After all, many years before Soles of Silk was ever an idea, it was Abby who was baring her feet for me over and over and over again.

This set came out better than I could have expected. Even though the cereal I grabbed wasn't what Abby had in mind, she made it work. She even introduced the banana to the set, which gave it some naughty phallic poses. Why am I not surprised?




1. Cereal Killer - Strawberry Mini-Wheats
Model(s): Kaycee
Published Date: October 9, 2019


You want to talk about a messy set? This... this set right here was the messiest of all the Cereal Killer sets. I should have known since Mini-Wheats are known to turn to mush quite easily. The fact that we used the strawberry version of the cereal only added to it though.

With the pink frosting, Kaycee's milk turned pink as well and cereal clung to her equally pink soles. Throughout the entirety of this set, Kaycee was laughing her ass off and I was trying to keep the milk and cereal from hitting the carpet down below the table. Try as I may, there was no way to stop this mess from happening. This is just one of Kaycee's awesome sets of 2019. Be prepared to be seeing more of her on some future Top 10 Lists at the end of the year.

Well, that is The 10 Most Infamous Cereal Killers from October 2019's Cereal Killers Month. What sets were your favorite? I'd love to know. Feel free to leave a comment on this blog, or head on over to the site's Twitter account (@SolesofSilk) and share your opinions.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments