Monday's Shoot, Part 2 - Jasey Rae

Audrey and Bria had just left after shooting two sets (see blog: Monday's Shoot, Part 1 - Audrey & Bria"). The suite was still a mess from all the chocolate cereal. Seriously, it was in the living room and there was a trail from the couch all the way into the bathroom. I had some cleanup to do. While I worked on that, however, Jasey Rae told me she would be arriving soon and was looking forward to getting in a few sets.

About a week ago, Jasey inquired about my schedule. She was hoping to get in a few sets, if we could make it work. With the weather lately though, neither of us really pushed to make anything happen. So when I learned that Audrey and Bria didn't have a very long time to shoot today, I asked Jasey, Kaycee, and Alice if any of them wanted to stop by. Jasey said yes, but Kaycee and Alice were unable to make it. That's okay though. I literally asked them that morning about shooting later on. It was a spur of the moment thing.

With it going on 6 p.m., I caught up with Jasey out at the store for a few minutes. She was looking to pick up a few things, so I went and got something to eat so we could make use of the time. I hadn't eaten all day and she wasn't hungry. When we were both done, it was time to get to shooting. I had left all my lights up since I knew I'd be using them again. We got things underway pretty quickly once we arrived at the suite.


Jasey Rae after tugging off some thigh high socks.

Jasey's first set on the day was with some thigh high socks. It was something a little different for her. She's done some ankle socks and some knee high socks in the past, but these long socks went almost all the way up her legs. She even commented as much pulling them on as I got my camera settings ready.

As Jasey does so well, she made great use of the socks - pulling them and stretching them in all manners for some great poses. This was actually the 20th set that she's shot for me too. Not all have been published yet though. Don't worry, they will be! Hell, I really hope to be writing a blog one day talking about her 50th. She's always fun to shoot and has been a great friend to me for a number of years now.


Jasey Rae offering you a sniff of the shoes she wore all day today.

The second set of the day saw Jasey wearing some shoes, but no socks. These were the shoes Jasey had worn today when we met up, so you know me - let's use them! No socks is always a plus and this set was probably my favorite of the evening with her. I know, I'm partial to this theme, but I just thought those shoes framed Jasey's feet so well in a lot of the poses she was coming up with. The sample shot above was one of my requests though. Don't you wish your screen was scratch and sniff, fellas?




The third and final set of Jasey's trio tonight ended much the same way that Audrey's and Bria's did. Milk. Cereal. Feet. That trio saw Jasey's feet get a little messy, but very much covered in sweet milk. The cereal I picked out for her didn't get as mushy as others I've used with other models, but it still worked out nicely overall.

I made sure this time to have a better cleanup plan in mind, though. Being able to shoot Jasey on the counter top made a world of difference. We just pushed the mess into the sink inches away from her feet. Hell, we even shot a video clip of her rinsing her feet clean too. Why not?

So today in a nutshell was me being rather frustrated, to shooting two sets of sister duo, one of which was brand new to the site, to wrapping up things with a good friend and three more sets. All in all, the day turned out to be much better than it had started out. Now I have a bunch of plans lined up for the next several weeks. No real shoots are among those plans, but maybe, just maybe, I should find some time to squeeze in a set or two. It truly does make me think a little less about everything else. Thanks for a great day ladies!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments