Monday's Shoot, Part 1 - Audrey & Bria (New Model)

Life lately has been busy. I've been working long hours, closing a lot, and coming home totally drained. It honestly sucks because I've been feeling unmotivated with everything and haven't even been trying that hard to schedule shoots. Add in a few other factors like the extreme heat these last few weeks, and photos haven't even been on my radar. Still, I do miss getting with my friends and doing some new sets.

For the last few weeks I have been chatting with Audrey about doing some new photos. She debuted last year, but we only got to shoot the one time (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Audrey"). She was fun to shoot and was looking for a chance to do some more this year. She also said that she has a sister, named Bria, who was looking to shoot as well. No, not the same sister who accompanied her to that first shoot in April 2018. This one is a different sister, and as of today is now also a Soles of Silk sole mate. Now if that third sister wants to shoot... I never shot three sisters in a set together yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Anyhow, today was the day that we finally were able to make plans. And while talking about plans, man, I feel like I faced so many obstacles in the lead up to today's shoot. Most of them were of my own doing though, so I have no one to blame but myself.

The first obstacle was figuring out the date to shoot. Original plans called for us to shoot last Monday, but after a week long vacation and then closing my place of work six days straight, I was feeling it and asked Audrey if we could postpone until July 22. She said yes, thankfully, so plans were moved to today.

The next obstacle was the heat. It's been over 100 for about a week now in this region and there was no way we were going to shoot outside. Seriously, no chance that was happening! I wasn't going to ask for a second postponement, so I went ahead and rented out a suite so we could be in the air conditioning.

The final obstacles came in the form of wardrobe issues. Planned for today's shoot was a fun set that I won't spoil here. Why? Well, because it didn't happen and we still really want to do it. The reason it didn't happen, in case you're wondering, is because I left two shirts in my Amazon cart that I was supposed to order. I wondered why they hadn't arrived yet and when I checked this morning I saw the "2" on the cart icon. I was so mad!

So yeah, those were a no go! No need to fear though, we came up with another idea. I just needed to see if I could find some fun matching shirts at the mall. Almost two hours later I finally found something that would work. Talk about walking into every store and finding nothing! Hell, even Spencer's didn't have much in the way of adult-humor shirts, which is something they always have in spades.

Okay, okay... Onto today's shoot. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about all the things that went wrong. You want to see the photos and read about the things that went right! And I must say up front, even with all those things I've written about above, today's get together with Audrey and Bria was fun and a welcome change of pace to my life lately. I'm glad the two of them were able to shoot and I can't wait to get one of their sets onto the site soon. And after today, you best bet we're going to make our original plans happen!

Audrey & Bria don't like those little pink things.

The first of today's sets was the replacement one we came up with after I failed to order those shirts. Since these two both assured me that they enjoy the art of teasing, especially if it involves things of the smaller variety, I had just the idea. I'm sure you know where this is heading already.

So, sitting side-by-side on the bed, Audrey and Bria showed off their feet while letting everyone know how they feel about those little squishy, pink things you can see trapped between their toes. Gestures, measurements, and some magnifying was in order to reinforce their views, which came across again, in spades. That term isn't being used without reason, but that's all I'm going to say about that now.

Audrey & Bria love all things chocolate and got quite messy with this one.

Next up is another in the long list of cereal themed sets that the site's models have been doing over the last couple of years. I needed two more to make my October plans a reality and Audrey and Bria took care of one of those today. A second one was done several hours later by Jasey Rae, but that'll be covered in Part 2 of today's Monday's Shoot blog entry.

The cereals, and milk for that matter, in the sisters' shoot today were all chocolate - just what these two prefer. This was the first time I shot a cereal set with two models and it was quite fun watching them trying to share the clear bowl with their size 9 (Audrey) and size 8 (Bria) respectively.

Needless to say, by the end of this set, the towel under the bowl was a complete chocolate mess. Everything was gooey, chocolate, and wet - basically, sloppy! I cleaned up most of the mess, which took forever.

With the second set done, both girls had to go. They didn't have a long time today, but that was fine. I had sent out a text to several models of mine saying I might have some evening hours open for photos and Jasey Rae took me up on the offer. So, be sure to check out the second part of this blog and the three sets she did in the evening.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments