1,000 Toes In: The First 100 Models of Soles of Silk, Pt. 9 (Paige Noelle - Ryan)

Welcome to the ninth installment of the "1,000 Toes In" blog series. This series celebrates on each of the first 100 models to appear on Soles of Silk. All of these models deserve all the praise I will throw their way in these 10 blog entries. Please be sure to check out all the previous entries, as well as any newer ones, once they're published. Now, onto the next 10 models on Soles of Silk:


Paige Noelle (size 8)
Model #: 45
Debut Date: December 12, 2007
Published Sets: 1
Published Photos: 50

Paige Noelle is a model I never thought I'd get to shoot for Soles of Silk. Paige and I used to date for a little under a year. We got along well, but ultimately broke up because we felt more like friends than a couple. Also, Paige was not fond of having her feet touched, worshiped, etc. You can imagine my dismay with that. Strangely enough, however, if she ever got a little tipsy, she'd throw her feet at me. That's not how I wanted to experience her feet, but that's not the basis of why we broke it off, or the topic of this bio.


A few years after we broke up, Paige asked me if I'd be able to take some photos of her. She told me she'd let me take photos of her feet for Soles of Silk in trade for my time doing her photos. I was surprised, but said sure. We got together soon after and did both her photos as well as the set seen above. She said she liked doing it and would be up for more. We just never did anymore and only chat here and there today. There was no falling out or anything, we have just grown apart.

I adored her feet back then and they would still be welcome today. I don't know if that would happen as that ball was left in her court a while ago. She said she wanted to shoot again a few years following her first set, but that never came to be. The site's still here if you ever want to, Paige.



Precious (size 8)
Model #: 24
Debut Date: August 17, 2005
Published Sets: 6 

Published Photos: 244

During 2005 I asked my friend and former coworker, Precious, about shooting for Soles of Silk. She used to do some modeling when she was younger, so I knew she liked being in front of the camera. Much to happiness, she said yes.

Precious and I got together a few times to shoot early in the site's existence, but she never became the regular model I had hoped she would become. And in all honesty, I kind of had a thing for her there too. Never really expressed it, although she might have known. I'm not sure.

I still see Precious from time to time, but it looks like she's doing the family thing, so I've never asked her to come back, or if she'd even be interested in it. Just like Paige above, she could if she ever wants to.




Rachel DD (size 6)
Model #: 76
Debut Date: July 31, 2013
Published Sets: 5
Published Photos: 289
Other Notables: Has appeared on other foot fetish and adult based sites.

When I began getting active with Twitter (@SolesofSilk), I began following foot fetish models and producers from around the web. During my journeys, I found Rachel DD. As I was looking through her photos, I noticed a shot from a rooftop that was taken in downtown Baltimore. I reached out to her, introduced myself, and we began to chat. She agreed to meet up for a shoot and I was quite looking forward to meeting her and her size 6's.


Rachel ended up being a sweetheart. I did realize, however, during our first and only shoot, that she would be soon moving to Florida. Bummer! There I was thinking that shooting with her could become a regular event.

Rachel holds the distinction of being the very first model who I featured on a "Would Love to Shoot" blog (Part 5) that I was able to actually meet and shoot. That's only happened several times in total too.

I haven't spoken to Rachel in a long time as her social media accounts have either been deleted, or not updated in some time. Maybe she's stopped modeling? I don't know. If I ever do hear from her, or see her shooting again, I'd surely love to meet up with this fun loving blonde again.



Reagan (size 6.5)
Model #: 83
Debut Date: Spetember 17, 2014
Published Sets: 6
Published Photos: 349

This now coworker and friend of mine is Reagan. That wasn't always the case, however. I first met Reagan before she came to work with me through our mutual friend, Kaycee. Kaycee told me that her friend Reagan was interested in shooting for me too. This was shortly after Kaycee's debut. I said okay, and to pass along my information.


It wasn't too long after Kaycee told me about Reagan that I was out at a park shooting her little feet. We kept things easy that first shoot and shot at a playground. That's the infamous shoot where part way through the set we saw fire engines, ambulances, and police cars all slowly start showing up. Then car after car came. School buses and all kinds of other vehicles started to arrive as well. We really began to hurry at this point, even cutting the set a few photos short. What was all the fuss about? Well, apparently there was a job fair being set up at the park that afternoon and we just so happened to start shooting a little before they began to set things up. It was crazy.

I haven't shot Reagan a ton, but what we have done has been fun. I've even got in a few sets with Kaycee and Reagan together, which was just a blast! Those two together are fun, flirty, and then will insult each other and goof off. Me, I just sit back and start rubbing their feet. Have at it ladies!



Reese (size 8.5)
Model #: 90
Debut Date: July 27, 2016
Published Sets: 4
Published Photos: 241
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2017 (10th)

Ah! Reese and her smooth size 8.5 feet. Mindee had her good friends Reese and Rein (below) come out to do their first photos on a very hot summer day back in 2016. Reese didn't have a lot of time to shoot, so we made the most of it that day. I shot two solo sets with her and then a three girl set that also featured Rein and Mindee with six squirt guns. They needed them too! It was burning hot outside that day.


From that point, it took a little while to get Reese back in front of the camera. It wasn't for any reason other than us both being busy, but I have managed to get her to shoot some solo sets as well as some with Mindee earlier this year. As a matter of fact, Reese and I have been chatting for the last couple of days about getting in a few sets here this month too. I can't wait. We have some fun stuff planned too.



Rein (size 6)
Model #: 91
Debut Date: August 3, 2016
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 186
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2017 (10th)

Rein, like Reese (above), was introduced to me when Mindee suggested that I shoot a couple of her friends in July of 2016 (see blog: "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 2 - Reese & Rein w/ Mindee"). I said sure and had one amazing day with all three ladies.


Right away I was in love with Rein's plump little toes. Hell, her feet in general are nice and curvy... and small! At a size 6, Rein's feet sure didn't measure up to Mindee's 8's and Reese's 8.5's when placed between them. It was cute though and I loved seeing the size differences, as did many of you.

Rein and I ended up shooting again at the end of 2017 with Mindee. Reese stopped by to say hello during that shoot, but wasn't able to be there for more than a few minutes. Otherwise, I would have loved to have had that trio back together again. As for 2018, I haven't gotten in any camera time with Rein yet. This year has been one where I haven't shot as much as in past years, but Rein's little feet sure do deserve some attention. I'll have to hit her up to see what she's up to.



Riley (size 6.5)
Model #: 89
Debut Date: September 16, 2015
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 206
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances2016 (7th)

I've spent the last few days chatting with Riley about a return. When she finally decided to shoot for me back in 2015, I was so happy. She always used to tell me how chubby her toes were at work and I told her that she needs to prove it. For a long while, she'd just tease and never let me take photos. Then... she did!


Riley and I shot a few sets within a few weeks of each other, all while on breaks at work. Then, a few months later, she got a new job and we sort of lost touch. I mean, we kept in touch, but it wasn't often. I was sad as I really wanted her and those small feet to be regulars on Soles of Silk.

It's now three years since her debut and it looks like we'll be shooting again this month. I don't know how many sets, but I'm hoping we can get in a bunch. Also, if she can spare me time again afterward, I'd like to do a few more as well. I could surely go for having a stockpile of Riley waiting to go onto the site like I do with several other models of mine. Time will tell. Plus, as I said on the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk) page this week, Riley has promised me that I can rub her feet when we shoot. She's now trying to tease me a bit, saying she's not sure, but I think those size 6.5's will return home that day nice and relaxed.



Rilynn (size 7)
Model #: 92
Debut Date: August 10, 2016
Published Sets: 4
Published Photos: 267
Other Notables: Mindee's sister-in-law. Shelby's daughter-in-law. Marcy's & Mariah's cousin.


The same week that Mindee secured Reese and Rein to shoot for Soles of Silk, she told me that her sister-in-law, Rilynn, and their mutual friend, Noelle, wanted to shoot also. It was a crazy week with lots of great photos and new models.


The day that I got to shoot Rilynn and Noelle for the first time, it had been drizzling a little bit. We didn't let it deter us, however, as the four of us went out to a park to shoot. Rilynn went first and I was immediately in awe of her pretty size 7 feet. Little did I know that I'd only get to shoot her a couple more times before she told me that her husband didn't want her doing it anymore.

The door is always open for Rilynn to shoot again if things change. I know she seemed to enjoy shooting and she even told Mindee that she wishes she could still do it. Maybe... Just maybe? I'll keep my fingers crossed.



Rose (size 7.5)
Model #: 87
Debut Date: July 15, 2015
Published Sets: 5
Published Photos: 280
Other Notables: Kayleigh's and Camille's cousin.

Rose and I used to work together years ago. We hung out with some of the same crowds, so when I asked her if she wanted to shoot for Soles of Silk after she turned 18, I was a little surprised that she wasn't quite sure. Her cousin, Kayleigh, was doing it as was a few other mutual friends. "Oh well," I thought.


It wasn't until a few years later, after Rose returned from a break in her college, that she'd actually come to me to see if the offer still stood. I told her it did and we went out and shot a few sets. We'd go on to shoot a few more while she was also home from school, but it's been quite a while since those shoots. We don't really keep in touch much these days.



Ryan (size 8)
Model #: 67
Debut Date: July 6, 2011
Published Sets: 14
Published Photos: 982
Wu's Feet Links Features: Sexiest Catch (July 2011)
Star Model Accolades: 2011 (1st), 2013 (2nd)
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2011 (2nd), 2012 (1st), 2013 (10th), 2014 (6th)
Other Notables: Only model to ever make her debut via a Wu's Feet Links feature set. Shot only days after her 18th birthday. Only one set away from joining the 1K Club.


This dark-haired beauty made perhaps the biggest splash in Soles of Silk history. Her debut set actually came when her 2011 Wu's Feet Links feature set, Sexiest Catch, was published. No one had ever seen her before and Wu and I knew people were going to love her.

Ryan was eager to model for the site once she turned 18. We worked together and had a lot of the same friends. She knew all about the site and it just so happened that her birthday was only several weeks before the feature was due for Wu's. I sent Wu a picture of Ryan and told him that she was going to be shooting for me soon, and if he was game, I'd hold off on debuting or teasing her. Instead we could debut her in the feature set. He loved it! It hadn't been done before and I generally had my regular/longtime models do my features. This was going to be all new.

When Ryan's debut came, the Wu's Feet Links Forum went nuts. I got so many private messages, emails, and forum comments about her photos. They wanted to see more and didn't have to wait. A few days later I put a set of hers onto Soles of Silk itself, so it was like a double feature. It just made everyone want more.

Ryan shot for me a lot over a short amount of time. We had a blast going out shooting and doing our thing. Sadly, out of nowhere, she kind of just stopped replying to my requests to shoot. We didn't have a falling out or anything, so I assume she just wanted to stop. Wish she would have told me either way.

Obviously the door will always be open for a Ryan return. She, along with Aspen, who sort of just stopped replying to me out of nowhere also, are my two most requested returns. It's not hard to see why. My set with the two of them together will always be one of my favorites too.

I hope you enjoyed this look at the 10 models above. Be on the lookout for Part 10, the final part of this 10 part blog series in the days to come.

Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments