Would Love to Shoot #5 - Brianna, Rachel DD & Saffron

It's been months since I lived out some of my wildest fantasies in a blog. No, not the kinky, personal kinds. I'm talking about who I'd love to shoot photos of one day for Soles of Silk  It's been a while, but I thought it was a good time to mention some girls whose feet I'd love to have out in front of my camera in the fourth installment of the "Would Love to Shoot" blog series.

If this is your first time reading one of these installments, I am not saying that I have plans to shoot any of the following girls. Some of the girls found in this series have talked with me about possibly shooting one day. Other girls might just be ones to which I'm a huge fan boy. Either way, all the girls found in this series deserve some spotlight for their existing work and I fully suggest checking them out, if you haven't already.




Goddess Brianna

Twitter: @GoddessBrianna1
Website: www.goddessfootdomination.com

I've been a fan of Brianna's for a long time. When it comes to a girl who knows how to take charge of a guy, Brianna is the go to girl. Her words melt me every time I hear her in her clips. I could only imagine how teasing it would be to have her live in front of my camera.

When it comes to her feet, Brianna's are as talented and well versed in the fetish as you'll find. If you're into it and it involves female feet, I'm sure Brianna knows how to tease, and if you're lucky, please with your particular kink. 

It would be such an honor to have this fetish veteran posing her soft little soles for me. And although I've never approached her about doing so, I sure wouldn't pass up the chance. For now though, I'm just a huge fan... or is that her foot bitch? I'm sure Brianna would say the latter.




Rachel DD

Twitter: @ModelRachelDD
Website: www.modelmayhem.com/2594720

I discovered Rachel DD's Twitter page last year through another model's. I found her to be very pretty and then was pleasantly surprised to find out she's from the Baltimore area. I followed her immediately and sent her a Tweet. I complimented her on her photos and about running Soles of Silk  I also mentioned being from the Baltimore area as well. She was quick to respond and we've since become online friends.

To this date I've not met up with Rachel for photos. When I found her it was the winter season and I had pretty much stopped shooting. I prefer doing outdoor sets and with the cold weather I had already shot a ton of material for the site. Fast forward to 2013 and I've just been so busy. I haven't contacted Rachelle about shooting this year, but I really need to do so. If she reads this blog, hopefully we'll be chatting soon.

Over recent months I've seen a lot more of Rachel's work on various sites and Clips4Sale stores. She's gained quite the following and it's easy to see why. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day soon this fellow Marylander will show her soles off for one of her neighbors (me). She'll be a welcome addition to the model roster.




Saffron

Twitter: @SaffronFootBabe
Website: www.saffronfootbabe.com

I met Saffron on the Wu's Feetlinks Forum a little while ago. From the first comments I made on her photos she was nothing but super sweet and gave a lot of praise for my photos as well.

At some point in the months after I found Saffron on Twitter. We've since exchanged words numerous times and I told her that I've been thinking about going up to Canada. I told her I'd love to shoot with her while there, if she was game. She sounded ever so eager, so if there were ever a reason to get my passport, taking soles shots of Saffron would be high on that list.

In the years that I've run Soles of Silk I've come across many other web masters, photographers, and models. Most of these people have been great, but there are some you just know, before you ever meet them, that they're good people. I feel that Saffron would be one of those people and I really hope that one day I find myself up north with a camera pointed at those curvy arches. Until then, I'd continue to admire her work on her own site.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.

Comments